How are you feeling at the moment?

If i'm honest, overwhelmed. Life is mostly good but I've struggled with depression in the past and i've experienced a lot of change in the last six months. Not the worst i've been but just sort of... defeated, i guess. frustrated or disappointed, maybe? adulting sucks and i want my bed

If i'm honest, overwhelmed. Life is mostly good but I've struggled with depression in the past and i've experienced a lot of change in the last six months. Not the worst i've been but just sort of... defeated, i guess. frustrated or disappointed, maybe? adulting sucks and i want my bed
Understand 100%. Same here. I have bi-polar/manic depression and have had it under control for the most part until the pandemic hit; then EVERYTHING seemed to go to shit in my life. I try to stay positive, but some days I just want to jump off a cliff. But... I'm hangin' in there... hope you can hang in there as well! 🍻

-------------------------------------------

Feeling glad I'm off tomorrow 🤘

Understand 100%. Same here. I have bi-polar/manic depression and have had it under control for the most part until the pandemic hit; then EVERYTHING seemed to go to shit in my life. I try to stay positive, but some days I just want to jump off a cliff. But... I'm hangin' in there... hope you can hang in there as well! 🍻

-------------------------------------------

Feeling glad I'm off tomorrow 🤘
that's the thing too. like work is new but i'm getting good feedback, amazing partner and money is better than it has been in the past. but i'm just feeling like i'm still not where i want to be. positivity is natural to me for others but in my head i'm just having trouble settling.

thanks for the encouragement though. it's v much appreciated!

Back