How are you feeling at the moment?

Damn man I didn't know you had covid! I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you can shake it soon! :(
They think I had it March ‘20 then again January ’21. Lost taste/smell March ‘20. Long haul gut and lung issues. I tend to get agitated when people deny COVID a problem. Latest is they can’t determine if I have just the lung nodules from COVID or stage one lung cancer mixed among a patch of them. Go in for a second puncture biopsy in a few days. Long hauls a bitch. Nobody talks of the gut pain untouched by opioids.

Jesus! I have a customer who said to me (who had covid) that he wished he would've died instead of lived because of the after effects. Yes I agree... it's very real, people who get it and get over it are just lucky. My mom has a compromised immune system so I made sure to get vaccinated! Here's to hoping that it's not lung cancer! 🍻🍻🍻

They think I had it March ‘20 then again January ’21. Lost taste/smell March ‘20. Long haul gut and lung issues. I tend to get agitated when people deny COVID a problem. Latest is they can’t determine if I have just the lung nodules from COVID or stage one lung cancer mixed among a patch of them. Go in for a second puncture biopsy in a few days. Long hauls a bitch. Nobody talks of the gut pain untouched by opioids.
Thought I hit reply to that post :unsure:

Posted above:

Jesus! I have a customer who said to me (who had covid) that he wished he would've died instead of lived because of the after effects. Yes I agree... it's very real, people who get it and get over it are just lucky. My mom has a compromised immune system so I made sure to get vaccinated! Here's to hoping that it's not lung cancer! 🍻🍻🍻

Happy that I just got my second shot of the covid vaccine. Finally >_>
Took them long enough to organize it (my employers, I mean)

Back