How are you feeling at the moment?

I'm feeling very optimisic atm. Listening to podcast episodes for 6 hours and 6 more to go. Nothing but positive vibes flowing through me. :-D

Feeling hot, sweat running down my face digging a The The album. Happy cos the 6 nations starts this weekend and it's about the only major sport that we get on free to air TV. Though I do believe Cricket might be available too now.

Well anyone elses body beg to be loved so bad they literally shake can't think and sleep master B dose nothing how dose one deal how dose anyone fix this overwhelming hormone breed rage. I want to make love not just fuck there is a difference in the two affection feelings of intimacy that make since ?

Feeling cold went walking on scooter, would like some warmness...

*Throws a jacket over you for the time being* Don't give up, There are great people here, you'll find someone to get your blood boiling, Now onto the game!

Like I want to sink my fangs into someone and help myself to a few gulps of their life essence.

*Cozys into the jacket plappping over me* staying hopefulls. All been really chill here so far! Rush hope soon mhmms.

Full of catfish now :3. That would make someone screamm

Back