How are you feeling at the moment?

Annoyed after my higher ups told me, that it was a stupid idea of one of them for me come in to work today (Sunday) and that the 7 hour drive I did wasn't necessary, so I'll be probably send back tomorrow (seven hours again. At least I got a driver up here and I'll get one back down)

I'm feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed and marveling at the snow which for us is a heavy fall that's brought me to a standstill, there must be half an inch out there. No chance of getting anything done today.

He Misha, if my name was Max I could legitimately quote you the opening lines of Where the Wild Thing Are by Muarice Sendak, "The night that Max wore his wolf suit, and made mischief of one kind and another, his mother called him wild thing and sent him off to bed without any supper."

He Misha, if my name was Max I could legitimately quote you the opening lines of Where the Wild Thing Are by Muarice Sendak, "The night that Max wore his wolf suit, and made mischief of one kind and another, his mother called him wild thing and sent him off to bed without any supper."
I need to read this one :D

I need to read this one :D
It's a kids book, one of my favourites when I used to do storytimes. I could probably put my mind to it and quote you the whole book. But the pictures are immense and so you really need to read the book. Next time you're in 'give a person above you a gift' I'll gift it to you. Newt x.

Back