How are you feeling at the moment?

Excited..because this approaching week is my final week and I can't wait till the semester is finished. Easily the worst semester of my entire college career!

feeling bleh, lonely, slightly horny, wishing someone would make me coffee and breakfast in bed.... no looking forward to having to get dressed.... just one of those mornings....

Feeling like I am going ot pass out from too hot water in bath lol

feeling bleh, lonely, slightly horny, wishing someone would make me coffee and breakfast in bed.... no looking forward to having to get dressed.... just one of those mornings....
Feeling bored at the moment...

But I did notice an interesting response of yours on another thread about being a model for a dildo... Would you be willing to share any pics of the dildo in question, your cock and/or both for comparison? You've certainly peaked my curiosity here! :cool:

Feeling bored at the moment...

But I did notice an interesting response of yours on another thread about being a model for a dildo... Would you be willing to share any pics of the dildo in question, your cock and/or both for comparison? You've certainly peaked my curiosity here! :cool:

Cherry seven up was a mistake. I should have gotten diet regular and a fresh lime instead.
Wooo holiday day drinking! "It's only 8 AM" Listen here voice in my head, I will drink you away!

Back