how about losing virgin by bestiality?

I did, though I am male so it was more an awkward experience than anything else. It was fantastic, don't get me wrong, but there was a lot of learning and figuring things out I had to do.

I do wish I had recorded it or something, though (for my own personal use). While I'm sure a part of me would be embarrassed by it, I do have fond memories and would have loved to be able to relive it visually.

I'm guessing you mean females losing it to a canine...It's probably happened, given curiousity and proximity, but don't hold your breath waiting to hear REAL tales of it. It's messy, potentially painful, and how would you tell its real? Can you imagine a Virgin discovering that Dogs have a strong desire to hold on, which means claws and scratches? Humans don't have Fur, and a new participant isn't likely to cover herself with a blanket or towel. Even blood can be either faked or from the dog's own tenderness...Dog Peckers dry out on the surface quickly if not in their proper places. I'd be thinking its foolish to believe ANYthing I read, and most of what I see onscreen.

My viginity was by a human, probably more fortunately than unfortunately, I had, had a fair amount of sex by the time I first tried it with a dog and I mean fucking, I had been getting licked. I thought I knew what to expect and I was pretty close until my third time when I got knotted, had no idea what was going on and was freaking out, wasn't the best experience really. I could not imagine that my first time having sex

My viginity was by a human, probably more fortunately than unfortunately, I had, had a fair amount of sex by the time I first tried it with a dog and I mean fucking, I had been getting licked. I thought I knew what to expect and I was pretty close until my third time when I got knotted, had no idea what was going on and was freaking out, wasn't the best experience really. I could not imagine that my first time having sex
were you freaking out because of it being painful, or because you were connected to the dog unable to disjoin?

More being stuck together, there was Spain pleasure thing going on but mostly ignored out of fear lol
I can understand that. I would love to be knotted to a dog. But then, I am at a point that I know what is going on. One of the things that is dissapointing about horses, is that they do not maintain their flare long enough :(

Yes after I learned what was going on, a trip to the library helped lol, I very much enjoyed the knot
I got lucky with horses. I had been in the breeding business for a while before I ever tried taking a horse up the butt, so I knew what to expect. I was still scared shitless mind you, but I know what to expect at least.

My first time was very painful and scary although I wasn't a virgin my first time with a dog. I really didn't know what I was getting into. I got scratched up and was really scared when the thrusting started. It was very uncomfortable and I felt extremely sharp pain from the dog hitting my uterus. I never expected or knew about being locked together. It was frightening because I didn't know what was happening. I thought it was quick and over when the thrusting stopped but then I could feel pressure inside me and it felt like I had a baseball inside. I don't think I was knotted for more than ten minutes but it felt like a long time.
I did loose my ass to a dog but I was more experienced with what would happen that time. Although that was painful it wasn't as scary.

I lost my virginity to my choc lab at 12. I was always curious about guys having sex with animals, so one night when my dad went to sleep and my mom was on a trip, I snuck outside, got on all fours, and let my boy take my boypuss for three rounds. Probably one of the best experiences of my life.

I got butt fucked by a dog at 10, and loved it from there on! He wasn't fully erect though. I honestly prefer that to being fully knotted if the dogs too big. I loved that moist feeling of his dick as it poked around for my asshole. His tip slide across it and he knew right away. He then lightly penetrated me for a good 20 seconds. I later saw this dog's full knot and let me tell you I'm glad I didn't get it then...

Yup. To a male dog when I was about 14. I still don't know what I was thinking other than being 14 and turned on to find another creature as horny as I was. Sure was painful and guilt-inducing, but it was hot enough I returned to the scene of the crime a few months later. The rest is history!

Agree completely ie get familiar with normal human to human sex and learn about what that is all about. Then, hopefully with a partner like I did (wife) explore new things. For me topping a large dog was much easier once I had a partner to assist and it worked extremely well for a long time. Once you get fully into it, it will become a routine part of your needs satisfaction. For many its never just exclusive zoo but is an essential part of you.

Back