Horses or dogs which do you prefer?

I've only ever had a bitch and I LOVED her, but I've always wanted to try a mare. I guess I cannot really choose until I've had both. Right now I would have to go with experience. I'm attracted to both animals for different reasons.

I guess horse cock will always be my first love and main desire. Having spent time on this site, maybe too much time, my interest in dog cock has certainly been increased.
Awesome! I lived down the street from a horse farm when I was a kid. I wanted my cock to be shaped like theirs when I grew up. I had no idea it wasn't possible. I wanted to have a sheath and everything.

Both lol, when it comes to normally I love horses cause they’re so cool, but when it comes sexually I prefer dogs, entirely because their cocks seem a bit easier to take

Horses all the way, defo my biggest desire though most likely never going to get near one.
but dogs have defintely gone up there as much more relistic to be able to take.
It would be fine if you were with someone who would share their mare with you. They can be dangerous, but it can be reduced greatly by knowing horses (in general) and if possible - the one you're contemplating busting your rocks on. Have fun!

I used to love the idea of horses. I think the death by horse cock video changed that for me so I'll stick with Dogs. :p

Back