Horses and Dogs oh my!

I have a Dutch Shepherd (Male), and a Dutch Shepherd (Female). They are my heart and soul. I don't have any real experience with them as partners, I am not educated in that area (why I joined) and I would die inside if they were injured mentally or physically because of my ignorance. They are both well trained.
I also have a Gelding and a Mare, same thing partner wise, but not worried about hurting them. First I need to use mild sedation when cleaning my gelding's sheath. My face isn't the best but I don't want it rearranged due to a hind hoof. Second I am pretty sure I am not going to hurt my mare with my 6 inch mini monster lol. I cant post any pictures yet, I need to take some new ones. Pretty much all the current photos are all over social media and a few on other web sites and a couple of news articles (my dogs work for a living). I'll get a few and strip the meta and post them.
I spent quite a few years as a farrier and customers who owned mares would laugh when I came visit. If the mare was remotely close to being in heat, I would have to trim the hinds first because it was guaranteed they would start winking and squirting. I never understood why it turned me on as much as it did until I started being honest with myself. I would sometimes have to excuse myself and try to walk off an erection. No I haven't crossed that bridge with any mare (including my own) especially when the mare was owned by someone else.

Back