Horse sex tips

auzoolover

Tourist
Hi all my gf is trying horse sex for the first time and is having trouble getting his cock inside her we where wondering how many goes did it take for you to get his cock inside and is there any tips on how we can make it easier what did you do to get your self ready

she wants to feel how hard they cum should she let the horse cum inside her the first time she gets it In

Any tips from women would be appreciated

Thank you

We have tried fisting she can fist herself she has small hands but I can’t get my fist into her I mentioned about getting some bad dragon horse dildos but she isn’t into sex toys she says she would rather the real thing when she is trying to get the horse in her pussy she is using a fair bit of force but the head just won’t go in any tips

Let him mount her, or something else she can be under if she is not strong enough to have him directly over her.
Will go a lot more easy if he can actually push forward and thrust.

But also, be careful, prepared and make sure the stallion is safe too and enjoy it.

Hi all my gf is trying horse sex for the first time and is having trouble getting his cock inside her we where wondering how many goes did it take for you to get his cock inside and is there any tips on how we can make it easier what did you do to get your self ready

she wants to feel how hard they cum should she let the horse cum inside her the first time she gets it In

Any tips from women would be appreciated

Thank you
you fuck her first cum in her she be wet and loose

Sounds risky to me. You don't know how big he may get when flared, and she doesn't want to prepare for being mounted. I wish you and her good luck, from what I've heard (also in private real conversation with zoo owners) with some studs it is really difficult if not impossible to get them interested.

Back