Horse dildo - best for beginner?

Bad Dragon's products are somewhat expensive, but they'll last practically forever if you take care of them. I've been happy with mine. They have a flared and unflared horse dildo. I would recommend getting a cumtube because it makes lubing a lot easier (and it's way fun to fill yourself with a load :). They even have whitish cum-like lube. I would also recommend medium softness for a small or medium dildo and soft for a large. But, you might just want to read the literature on the site and site forums.

In my opinion, a small unflared dildo is too small. A cheap, readily available dildo is fine for warming up and stretching, and then use the bigger Bad Dragon dildo when you're ready to go.

This is just my perspective, so take it with a grain of salt. Good luck! Feel free to ask other questions!

Bad Dragon's products are somewhat expensive, but they'll last practically forever if you take care of them. I've been happy with mine. They have a flared and unflared horse dildo. I would recommend getting a cumtube because it makes lubing a lot easier (and it's way fun to fill yourself with a load :). They even have whitish cum-like lube. I would also recommend medium softness for a small or medium dildo and soft for a large. But, you might just want to read the literature on the site and site forums.

In my opinion, a small unflared dildo is too small. A cheap, readily available dildo is fine for warming up and stretching, and then use the bigger Bad Dragon dildo when you're ready to go.

This is just my perspective, so take it with a grain of salt. Good luck! Feel free to ask other questions!
Looking at some from aliexpress. Great prices and look like they are "floppy" so I can stuff more inside.
HTB1KiaaSXXXXXcOaXXXq6xXFXXXY.jpg_220x220q90.jpg

I'd be somewhat cautions of what you find on sites like aliexpress. I'm sure you could find nice well made horse dildo. But you don't know the kind of chemicals and materials that were used during the manufacturing process.
Not to be rude or anything. But is this from personal experience? Or just re-shared stories seen/heard elsewhere? Haven't heard from anyone who actually purchased and had consequences. Just saying. I do appreciate any and all input

These are from things I have heard from a few other people.

what you want is a platinum cure silicone. safest material and virtually will never wear out unless you let chemical softeners from cheaper made materials & or different cure agent silicones touch it. they just wont degrade within your life span if you take care of it.

just make sure to be careful when storing and cleaning silicone toys as they tend to hold on to scents very easily, so your favorite birthday cake hand soap will leave its trail on your big boy for a few uses

Not to be rude or anything. But is this from personal experience? Or just re-shared stories seen/heard elsewhere? Haven't heard from anyone who actually purchased and had consequences. Just saying. I do appreciate any and all input
I bought dog dildo from aliexpress. It was shit and went to garbage after 1st try

Nooooo! I wouldn't put that chknesium plastic anywhere near my ass. Better save up for real silicone. It's worth that.
I have medium and large chances, they are amazing. (Bought secondhand from dragonhoard forum)
Thanks for comment. Also for forum suggestion. Great. Now to research those horse dildos

Nooooo! I wouldn't put that chknesium plastic anywhere near my ass. Better save up for real silicone. It's worth that.
I have medium and large chances, they are amazing. (Bought secondhand from dragonhoard forum)
wait second hand dildos are a thing? how do they disinfect and stuff?

also keep an eye on “mistake” toys from bad dragon and such! i got my razor because it’s “imperfect” so it was super discounted

wait second hand dildos are a thing? how do they disinfect and stuff?
People do various things to clean them (or not clean them haha). Washing thoroughly with soap and bleaching them is usually adequate, but it depends on the material. Of course, no matter what the seller does to clean it you should always clean it yourself before using. The good silicone dildos, like the ones from Bad Dragon, can be soaked in bleach, put through a dishwasher, or even be put through a medical autoclave. They are very temperature resistant, and as long as you avoid oil-based lubricants they won't wear very fast.

I would say - medium chance in medium firmness, unflared. You will upgrade later to large anyway ^^
Be warned, dildiction is a thing!
Yes it is , I cant help but finding myself stalking the clearance section every day on Bad-Dragon

I'm waiting for a XL chance or Tucker to pop up

I am agree.
Bad dragon the best to star.
Because has different sizes and his texture is very soft and slippery

just make sure to be careful when storing and cleaning silicone toys as they tend to hold on to scents very easily, so your favorite birthday cake hand soap will leave its trail on your big boy for a few uses
Bold of you to assume I wouldn't want my silicone horsecock to smell like my favourite birthday cake soap :unsure:

get a small Chance flared dildo and work your way up size wise....keep it in long enough to really stretch you anus...just in an out will not do...figure out a way that once it is almost in or fully in you are doing some else like ready a book, sitting at the computer or watching a dvd....the end result that not only is your anus istretched but your anus and insides are relaxed and become comfortable with it inside...you get to the point when you don't even notice it is in you.....then it's time to move to the next bigger size....

Would second these, the smaller BD ones may be best then work up!

So... Since bad dragon's chance seems to be here... Let me put my two cents in.
The small chance is for beginner beginners. If you've not had anything too large or exciting inside, that's a place to start. It doesn't push boundaries but does have fun features like a medial ring, some depth, and the snag of the flare on your hole if you pull out just right.

The jump between a small to a medium chance is pretty substantial. It was a very intimidating toy for a good while before I got practice with.
So I'd be a bit honest with what side of "beginner" you're on. There's been toys I've left on the shelf for years because I bit off more than I could chew.

I'd be somewhat cautions of what you find on sites like aliexpress. I'm sure you could find nice well made horse dildo. But you don't know the kind of chemicals and materials that were used during the manufacturing process.
I'd second this, I have a couple of bad dragon but tried cheaper ones as well like those from aliexpress. The cheaper ones texture got real weird almost like a slime on it pretty quickly after ordering and it was simply sitting out in the air on a nightstand so it wasn't something touching it. Obviously threw it in the trash, but saving money short term on a cheap toy ended up just being wasted money.

Back