Horse dick or Pig dick?

u all knew that pig sperm smell pretty bad like intact male pig meat very boar tainty - i wouldnt want to tast it

its hot for the look yes but the smell will turn u off xD

u all knew that pig sperm smell pretty bad like intact male pig meat very boar tainty - i wouldnt want to tast it

I heard that it doesnt smell of much. Although I imagine it will depend on the pigs diet.

I wonder if you can even suck a pig off though. Feel like its penis would make you gag a shit ton if it was actually in your mouth and throat.

Before giving him fellatio you have to expel the remains of urine and precum, (always clean the animal with the hose and on his riding bench on a clean and dry floor.) It is bitter during the fluid part of the pumpin, and strong as you say, but it is possible if you have grown up between them. What I can't go further is with the lumpiness, its flavor is like taking a bite of raw an artisanal blood sausage crude. (They are not for beginners of course.)

Last edited:
Horse dick is so hot. Thick, long and hefty. Nice loads too, and then it flares up at the end. The idea of it being inside me is intimidating though. I'd be more than happy just getting facials with some cock worship before hand.

I want to like pig dick, it looks great in videos and the massive loads they can offer are enticing. But then people say its bitter and it stinks and its not fun to have in your mouth, which is a bit disappointing.

So I guess all things considered, I'd have to say horse.

pig for sure, 10 to 20 minutes of pleasure if don right and more if really trained and done right, horse is fast but 30 seconds of absolute pleasure too....however, for me a boar is best overall, love the wright on my back, love that penis trying to locate the opening, love the deep plunge and the sensation of being filled in stages, the first one the volume stretches me inside, then working with him to give him pleasure too, more cometh.

If we are going purely off the dick itself with nothing else being a factor, horse cock all the way. The shape, the size, the look. I could fuck with that all day. Pig dicks are great and all but they aren’t all that thick. If I had a pig dick dildo, it’d be fun and all but I want that feeling of fullness and pure vaginal domination.

If we are going off the whole animal included, pigs win. I’m more likely to survive, they can cum straight into my womb, the massive cum load of different thicknesses, and longer lasting.

Pig all the way. I own both, so I have a choice any ol' day of the week between my boars or the jack donk. But honest injun, most days? My compass is pointing hard to boar. The mammoth balls swinging so heavy as he walks; the rough 'n raw way he takes me hard, a mounting frenzy with no mercy. Hurts getting him up there, sure. But enduring the first few minutes of their 'courtship' is worth all that comes after. Calms down like flipping a switch anyway, soon as he starts cumming. Sprawls out on me for the long haul, with eyes glazed over and frothing saliva drooled down on me. The casual, easy, zero-preparation, anytime sex of a narrow-girth dick can't compare to the impossible struggle of the jack donkey. Such a welcome breeze to take! Night vs day as opposed to the donk's girthy, painful, equine-sized sausage, which necessitates a lot (read: too much) time, effort, practice and preamble to prep for. Nah. None of that here. Boar dick glides in easy and goes balls deep in seconds flat. Plenty of lube is provided by that dick's owner, too -- you won't need to bring your own, lol. Paired nicely with the fathoms-deep depth of a probing, twisting, torsioning auger bit, which results in a warm (slightly burning) sensation somewhere far away up inside me. Nothing else reaches that deep into a person. Feeling him drilling around as he ruts my guts, a mild burning warmth of a spinning corkscrew as he pleases himself with my insides. No pain, no rush, we're not in a hurry anymore. We've settled in for a good long mess of cumming. A big, musky, husky, fleshy, fat male pig over me. Bodies pressed in sexual embrace, one spilling seed into the other. Deep, warm, easily-taken pleasure, shared intimately between two beings. That's what its all about! Dogs and boars are the only ones who last long enough to savor like this. The jack donk's sex is polar opposite: all pain, force, and rush. Gone in a few brutal thrusts. A blitzkreig that ends quickly but leaves me with nothing to show for it, save for all the foreplay. The boar is everything the jack isn't. Like the song says: 'I need a lover with a slow hand, an easy touch. A lover who'll spend some time, not cum 'n go in a heated rush.'

And, of course, lest we leave it out: the sheer excess of ejaculate volume! Nothin' compares, folks. I'm not kidding when I say the boars cover me in a god-awful (wonderful!) mess of slick, slimy male pleasure. That orgasm drags on, and on, and on. It lasts so long I have all the time in the world to play with it and learn all the best ways to really enjoy it -- let it spill in my guts awhile, then take him out and aim it all over me, spread it around, catch the shots in my mouth, play in the mess. Back in, then back out. Its not perfect every time and plenty can go wrong, but on a good one? By the end of his performance, I've managed to aim and swallow several mouthfuls, with an equal amount up my butt, and still there's all that's been shot outside me! His spunk is slathered up and down my legs, its coated between my thights, ass, cock & balls, shot up my abdomen, into my face, into my hair(!), everywhere. The gel plug keeps it slimy too, not sticky! Hell, its not unsual for me to find bits of gel plug in my fucken laundry the next day, lol. There's gel plug in the bottom of the washer, there's gel plug still stuck to my clothes as I'm hagnin' em on the line. Momentos of time well spent. What male of any other species can boast that kind of volume?

So yeah. Boars win over horse/donk any day of the week. My boars get twice the action of my donk. There's nothing like being left lying, well-fucked, in pools and puddles of slimy male animal orgasm. A bucket or a cup, which would you take? The gift that keeps on giving so you can really find all the ways to savor it without haste. Draw it out and ride the wave, edge on that cum as long as you like. Not over and done in a flash like horse or human. What can I say? Nothin' exceeds like excess 🥴

And before this thread propagates any misinformation about scent, I want to correct or clarify an erroneous assumption espoused up there: boar semen does NOT smell! Their spunk is odor-neutral and actually fairly bland. Ditto for their bodies, they smell pleasant, same way equine bodies smell pleasant, just different. Boar semen, when segregated into two parts, the seminal and the gel plug, I can tell you that the liquid seminal component is kinda nutty, kinda salty/saline, but that's it. And the gel plug material is completely inert, no flavor or scent there at all. Imagine eating white gummy bears with no flavor added, like the factory screwed up and shipped a batch with nothing in 'em, and you'll be about right.

What does smell so rank 'n ripe on a boar, is the fermented smegma collected in his diverticulum. Its gamey, quintessentially male, and highly ammoniac from a predominantly urine content (burns the nostrils same as popping the cap on a jug of ammonia). I've already written about the preputial diverticulum at length in my other threads, so I won't rehash again here. But if you don't like his musk, all you gotta do is squeeze that gland out a few times beforehand, wipe away the residuals from the sheath with a warm wet cloth, and you're good to go. Also, to be fair and set the record straight, equine fossa (the urethral recess at the head of a horse's dick) smells just as rank as boar smeg. Yes, they are tied in points for stink folks! Different scents, for sure, but both males are naturally smelly in the dick. Most equestrian zoos hate that horsecock smell equally, and have to clean their horse's dicks before sex or gag on it. Me, I'm an olfactophile, so I like the musk of both my boys. Shrug. To my nose its a treat, the pheromonal cherry on top of the sundae. Precious. High value. Never something I'd even think of wasting by wiping away. Nay, a big part of our foreplay is me on my back underneath him for long intervals, rubbing and squeezing it out in drips and squirts, huffing and getting high on his scent, relishing his pungent musk in a nearly-reverential worship by nose, lips and tongue. Buuuut yeah, its easy to clean out any of them if you don't like it.

Now back to work damn it. I'm out here tryna get farm chores & projects done but y'all keep sidetracking me with these pig-interest threads. And don't you dare get me started on bully boy butts again 🐂 🍑 😁

Pig all the way. I own both, so I have a choice any ol' day of the week between my boars or the jack donk. But honest injun, most days? My compass is pointing hard to boar. The mammoth balls swinging so heavy as he walks; the rough 'n raw way he takes me hard, a mounting frenzy with no mercy. Hurts getting him up there, sure. But enduring the first few minutes of their 'courtship' is worth all that comes after. Calms down like flipping a switch anyway, soon as he starts cumming. Sprawls out on me for the long haul, with eyes glazed over and frothing saliva drooled down on me. The casual, easy, zero-preparation, anytime sex of a narrow-girth dick can't compare to the impossible struggle of the jack donkey. Such a welcome breeze to take! Night vs day as opposed to the donk's girthy, painful, equine-sized sausage, which necessitates a lot (read: too much) time, effort, practice and preamble to prep for. Nah. None of that here. Boar dick glides in easy and goes balls deep in seconds flat. Plenty of lube is provided by that dick's owner, too -- you won't need to bring your own, lol. Paired nicely with the fathoms-deep depth of a probing, twisting, torsioning auger bit, which results in a warm (slightly burning) sensation somewhere far away up inside me. Nothing else reaches that deep into a person. Feeling him drilling around as he ruts my guts, a mild burning warmth of a spinning corkscrew as he pleases himself with my insides. No pain, no rush, we're not in a hurry anymore. We've settled in for a good long mess of cumming. A big, musky, husky, fleshy, fat male pig over me. Bodies pressed in sexual embrace, one spilling seed into the other. Deep, warm, easily-taken pleasure, shared intimately between two beings. That's what its all about! Dogs and boars are the only ones who last long enough to savor like this. The jack donk's sex is polar opposite: all pain, force, and rush. Gone in a few brutal thrusts. A blitzkreig that ends quickly but leaves me with nothing to show for it, save for all the foreplay. The boar is everything the jack isn't. Like the song says: 'I need a lover with a slow hand, an easy touch. A lover who'll spend some time, not cum 'n go in a heated rush.'

And, of course, lest we leave it out: the sheer excess of ejaculate volume! Nothin' compares, folks. I'm not kidding when I say the boars cover me in a god-awful (wonderful!) mess of slick, slimy male pleasure. That orgasm drags on, and on, and on. It lasts so long I have all the time in the world to play with it and learn all the best ways to really enjoy it -- let it spill in my guts awhile, then take him out and aim it all over me, spread it around, catch the shots in my mouth, play in the mess. Back in, then back out. Its not perfect every time and plenty can go wrong, but on a good one? By the end of his performance, I've managed to aim and swallow several mouthfuls, with an equal amount up my butt, and still there's all that's been shot outside me! His spunk is slathered up and down my legs, its coated between my thights, ass, cock & balls, shot up my abdomen, into my face, into my hair(!), everywhere. The gel plug keeps it slimy too, not sticky! Hell, its not unsual for me to find bits of gel plug in my fucken laundry the next day, lol. There's gel plug in the bottom of the washer, there's gel plug still stuck to my clothes as I'm hagnin' em on the line. Momentos of time well spent. What male of any other species can boast that kind of volume?

So yeah. Boars win over horse/donk any day of the week. My boars get twice the action of my donk. There's nothing like being left lying, well-fucked, in pools and puddles of slimy male animal orgasm. A bucket or a cup, which would you take? The gift that keeps on giving so you can really find all the ways to savor it without haste. Draw it out and ride the wave, edge on that cum as long as you like. Not over and done in a flash like horse or human. What can I say? Nothin' exceeds like excess 🥴

And before this thread propagates any misinformation about scent, I want to correct or clarify an erroneous assumption espoused up there: boar semen does NOT smell! Their spunk is odor-neutral and actually fairly bland. Ditto for their bodies, they smell pleasant, same way equine bodies smell pleasant, just different. Boar semen, when segregated into two parts, the seminal and the gel plug, I can tell you that the liquid seminal component is kinda nutty, kinda salty/saline, but that's it. And the gel plug material is completely inert, no flavor or scent there at all. Imagine eating white gummy bears with no flavor added, like the factory screwed up and shipped a batch with nothing in 'em, and you'll be about right.

What does smell so rank 'n ripe on a boar, is the fermented smegma collected in his diverticulum. Its gamey, quintessentially male, and highly ammoniac from a predominantly urine content (burns the nostrils same as popping the cap on a jug of ammonia). I've already written about the preputial diverticulum at length in my other threads, so I won't rehash again here. But if you don't like his musk, all you gotta do is squeeze that gland out a few times beforehand, wipe away the residuals from the sheath with a warm wet cloth, and you're good to go. Also, to be fair and set the record straight, equine fossa (the urethral recess at the head of a horse's dick) smells just as rank as boar smeg. Yes, they are tied in points for stink folks! Different scents, for sure, but both males are naturally smelly in the dick. Most equestrian zoos hate that horsecock smell equally, and have to clean their horse's dicks before sex or gag on it. Me, I'm an olfactophile, so I like the musk of both my boys. Shrug. To my nose its a treat, the pheromonal cherry on top of the sundae. Precious. High value. Never something I'd even think of wasting by wiping away. Nay, a big part of our foreplay is me on my back underneath him for long intervals, rubbing and squeezing it out in drips and squirts, huffing and getting high on his scent, relishing his pungent musk in a nearly-reverential worship by nose, lips and tongue. Buuuut yeah, its easy to clean out any of them if you don't like it.

Now back to work damn it. I'm out here tryna get farm chores & projects done but y'all keep sidetracking me with these pig-interest threads. And don't you dare get me started on bully boy butts again 🐂 🍑 😁
I’d never get anything done with hot 🥵 boar 🐗 cock to savor

quite a story teller, got my attention....yup agree a boar is long haul pleasure, love it when he is probing for the opening, smatterings of precum as you said everywhere, then finding what he wants, he drills in and already ejaculating to naturally lube his path in, I did not feel that twisting once he is inside past say 5 to 6 inches, bit of pleasurable burning sensation but I think it is his ejaculate that does this to make the environment conducive for his sperm to survive longer, but that fullness feeling growing is delightful, also when he presses in so his prepuce is kissing the anus with those coarse hairs, I am all his

If we are going purely off the dick itself with nothing else being a factor, horse cock all the way. The shape, the size, the look. I could fuck with that all day. Pig dicks are great and all but they aren’t all that thick. If I had a pig dick dildo, it’d be fun and all but I want that feeling of fullness and pure vaginal domination.

If we are going off the whole animal included, pigs win. I’m more likely to survive, they can cum straight into my womb, the massive cum load of different thicknesses, and longer lasting.
God I hope you get to breed with a boar one day.

Back