Horse cock question

I

IHaveADoggyFetish

I was atempting to please a stallion and when he was fully erect I saw his shaft was flaky, is it ok to suck it?

Wrong thread for this question ? and personally I would clean it off, its better for the horses well-being, all that flakey stuff can cause a possible sheath infection for him if left uncleaned, and I would imagine that stuff would taste gross anyways, so ya wash him before hand ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong thread for this question ? and personally I would clean it off, its better for the horse, all that flakey stuff can cause a possible infection for him if left uncleaned, and I would imagine that stuff would taste gross anyways, so ya wash him before hand ?
Oh ok thank you, I washed my hands after btw

Oh ok thank you, I washed my hands after btw
Ya glad I could give ya advice, that's actually something every horse owner should be doing, a lot of non-zoos might be squeamish about sheath cleaning, you know reaching up in between the double fold of skin (sheath) and cleaning out all the dirt and grime but its a part of owning a horse: for us zoos its a way to bond deeper and make sure our horses stay healthy as well

Too bad there are very very much owners who never clean the sheath and penis of their horses. In my experience, once the horse is used to getting cleaned down there, they do enjoy it alot and relax. If they are not used to it, it can be dangerous though. That's why it should be trained from very young age to touch them everywhere.

Too bad there are very very much owners who never clean the sheath and penis of their horses. In my experience, once the horse is used to getting cleaned down there, they do enjoy it alot and relax. If they are not used to it, it can be dangerous though. That's why it should be trained from very young age to touch them everywhere.
Well we got them (yes them) at adult ages

Quiet correct. My boy was very gitty at times beeing touched down there. Now he really likes the attention and even drops down his tool further to be cleaned when warm water is used.

Just a quick reminder: do NOT use soap. The bacterial and ph levels are important when the horse is healthy let him stay that way. Cleaning the crust and yellow stuff on the dick is fine but do not directly clean out the sheat and everything else with soap. Just use clean warm water and possibly a washcloth or a sponge.

That'll do it
Exactly. The gelding i care for is pretty clean down there - he often gets hard - but he lets me touch him there at all times, so it's no problem to clean out the sheath. I never use anything but water for it, and rubber gloves (no, i don't find it gross, but the smell stays on for quite a long time :D ). Oh, and don't forget the "bean":

Last edited:
Well we got them (yes them) at adult ages
No reason not to train them. ;) Just start slow, without water at first, rub him near the sheath until he lets you get closer. Some LOVE having their belly rubbed right in front of the sheath. It can take a while, but eventually, when he trusts you enough, he should let you do it.

There are also special sheath cleaning washes that make it a whole lot easier. I'd recommend those over plain water. Rubbing on the dry flakes can be a bit irritating for both you and the horse, as the dirt is adhered on their pretty well. Also, whatever it is should be warm.

Back