Horse breed questions

Which horse breeds are the largest? And which have the largest penises? Ive seen some really huge horses with some huge cocks (even for a stallion). I was wondering if it's a breed thing, or if it's really just down to the individual.

Shire's are the largest breed, like everything size varies from one individual to the next but draft breeds will always have larger equipment than regular horses.

Shire's are the largest breed, like everything size varies from one individual to the next but draft breeds will always have larger equipment than regular horses.
Would you say draft horses would generally be too well endowed to have sex with? Sorry if this is a weird question, im sort of new to this whole thing

Would you say draft horses would generally be too well endowed to have sex with? Sorry if this is a weird question, im sort of new to this whole thing
You'd have to ask someone who has experience with stallions, I have absolutely no sexual interest in male equines, only mares.

How do you want have sex with a stallion? Do you have any experiences with horses (stallions) in particular regarding taking care, saddling up, about type of tack to be used like an anti-rear bit etc, hooving, grooming etc?

How do you want have sex with a stallion? Do you have any experiences with horses (stallions) in particular regarding taking care, saddling up, about type of tack to be used like an anti-rear bit etc, hooving, grooming etc?
You don't need riding and tack experience to care for a horse. Basic horse care doesn't take long to learn and isn't hard but the stakes are high. I recommend volunteering at a barn first. Having sex with a male horse requires extended experience with horse behavior.

Yes. I don't know of anyone who can take a draft horse. Taking horses at all is an uncommon feat and it requires a lot of experience with the hole you are using and horses. People who do normally do it with minis and ponies.

You don't need riding and tack experience to care for a horse. Basic horse care doesn't take long to learn and isn't hard but the stakes are high. I recommend volunteering at a barn first. Having sex with a male horse requires extended experience with horse behavior.

Yes. I don't know of anyone who can take a draft horse. Taking horses at all is an uncommon feat and it requires a lot of experience with the hole you are using and horses. People who do normally do it with minis and ponies.
I am just pointing out few stuff whether he has any experiences at all or not. Horses are a huge responsibility.

Back