Hope all is well and life is being kind to yas!

valleyyote

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Just wished to leave a little message to yall!

You all are awesome and important weather you realize it or not! Some of the coolest folks dwell here. I hope you are doing most excellent and well during this whole mess and are not going nuts. Hope you are able to get out in some capacity and not trapped in your homes. I have the luck of living in the coutry and have all kinds of places I can get to to unwind and enjoy the warm sunny weather we are having in Washington State.

I hope none of you or your loved ones have been affected and afflicted by this curse we are now facing. It has hurt so many and ruined so many lives and many have gone before their time. If you have been touched by it you have my deepest sympathies and my shoulder to cry on and my supportive words and hugs. Heck you can even note me if you so chose and I will do what I can to make you feel better. Folks can never get to much support in times of crises or need.

Anyhows I hope you are all doing well in your areas and that life is being your friend and not your enemy.

Friendly supportive hugs to you all! I hope you all have most excellent day and lives!

Just wished to leave a little message to yall!

You all are awesome and important weather you realize it or not! Some of the coolest folks dwell here. I hope you are doing most excellent and well during this whole mess and are not going nuts. Hope you are able to get out in some capacity and not trapped in your homes. I have the luck of living in the coutry and have all kinds of places I can get to to unwind and enjoy the warm sunny weather we are having in Washington State.

I hope none of you or your loved ones have been affected and afflicted by this curse we are now facing. It has hurt so many and ruined so many lives and many have gone before their time. If you have been touched by it you have my deepest sympathies and my shoulder to cry on and my supportive words and hugs. Heck you can even note me if you so chose and I will do what I can to make you feel better. Folks can never get to much support in times of crises or need.

Anyhows I hope you are all doing well in your areas and that life is being your friend and not your enemy.

Friendly supportive hugs to you all! I hope you all have most excellent day and lives!
It's so nice to have words of kindness at a time like this, especially to those of us stuck inside.

So far so good here. Thinking of Zelda hurts a bit but it’s opening day of trout so I’ll be going out soon
Very good! Nice to see your doing fine. Um who is Zelda id you do not mind a guy asking? Opening day of trout season? You so lucky. Our fish and game department has shut everything down until may even though we should be able to get our new licenses at the beginning of this month. I hope you had a most excellent and enjoyable day of it. :gsd_wink:

Very good! Nice to see your doing fine. Um who is Zelda id you do not mind a guy asking? Opening day of trout season? You so lucky. Our fish and game department has shut everything down until may even though we should be able to get our new licenses at the beginning of this month. I hope you had a most excellent and enjoyable day of it. :gsd_wink:
She was a rottie I had years ago. And I was fishing this water hole the other day.E4BA7286-D589-4901-B8AC-FA14F2AA13B3.jpeg

Can't complain, it's been a decent enough day for me, bit on the cool side with some rain but peaceful.
Cool, nice to see that things are good in your neck of the woods too. On the bright side any day is an awesome day when you have the loving, beautiful companions that you have. Such gorgeous ladies all of them.

Well my day is so so today. I’m in The mitts of a bloody fight between me and my addiction to cigarettes and I think us both are missing teeth by now. ?

@valleyyote thanks for the kind words and checking in to make sure everyone is ok. Writing to you from the opposite side of the country, over in jersey. It's a weird situation we all are living in, but we all must stay optimistic and try to live our life as normal as we can at the moment. Again, great to see your post, please feel free to hit me up with a chat at any time to get to know each other.

Cheers!

Thanks @valleyyote! Your kind words are very much appreciated at times like these. Is really good to lift each other up!
Most welcome! I do what I can when I can. True that. It is what good human will always do. We must always do as we can to make sure that everyone is looked after and taken care of in any capacity we can. :gsd_happysmile:

Last edited:
Well my day is so so today. I’m in The mitts of a bloody fight between me and my addiction to cigarettes and I think us both are missing teeth by now. ?
Oh I know how that can go. I personally never got involved in smoking after seeing the problems that it caused with my mothers parents and all my grandmothers sisters and brothers. All dying of some cancer related illness at one point or another as did she. My grandfather shot himself do to heart complications related to his over eating and smoking when I was child. This had the biggest impact on me and my reasons never to start smoking. I have since have watched many friends struggle with it as well and had a very good friend die from a very aggressive from of smoking related cancer from all the years she smoked. Alive one week and than gone the next. So I can understand your ongoing difficulties. The longer one has smoked the more difficult it is. I watched many friends in the Air Force struggle with it too while I was in and how they would try to quit and start right back up again. You just keep it up and you will succeed. The ones that fail are the one that do no t fight or recognize they have the addiction. As they say the beginnings of the end is first admitting you have an issue and being strong enough to realize hey I do have this thing going on. I'm with ya buddy and my you win the battle.

May your day be much better one and may things go much more smoothly for you. :gsd_happysmile:

Last edited:
@valleyyote thanks for the kind words and checking in to make sure everyone is ok. Writing to you from the opposite side of the country, over in jersey. It's a weird situation we all are living in, but we all must stay optimistic and try to live our life as normal as we can at the moment. Again, great to see your post, please feel free to hit me up with a chat at any time to get to know each other.

Cheers!
Most welcome! It is what a loving human does, makes sure all others are doing ok and jumps in when and where they can. Cool beans. yeah I have seen how your end of things has been getting rather walloped by it and bad weather. It aint bad enough to have one bad thing going on and then mother nature had to add her brand of bitchiness to it as well. Truly it is strange times. That we must to help out others and keep them sne and afloat. Thanks, will do as I have the time to do so.

You take care yourself and may you and yours be safe , happy and healthy always! Have most excellent day!:gsd_happysmile:

Oh I know how that can go. I personally never got involved in smoking after seeing the problems that it caused with my mothers parents and all my grandmothers sisters and brothers. All dying of some cancer related illness at one point or another as did she. My grandfather shot himself do to heart complications related to his over eating and smoking when I was child. This had the biggest impact on me and my reasons never to start smoking. I have since have watched many friends struggle with it as well and had a very good friend die from a very aggressive from of smoking related cancer from all the years she smoked. Alive one week and than gone the next. So I can understand your ongoing difficulties. The longer one has smoked the more difficult it is. I watched many friends in the Air Force struggle with it too while I was in and how they would try to quit and start right back up again. You just keep it up and you will succeed. The ones that fail are the one that do no t fight or recognize they have the addiction. As they say the beginnings of the end is first admitting you have an issue and being strong enough to realize hey I do have this thing going on. I'm with ya buddy and my you win the battle.

May your day be much better one and may things go much more smoothly for you. :gsd_happysmile:
At this point humping 100lbs up a shale cliff bare foot has proven easier. I’m down to one a day. Just to ward off withdrawals. While working is the most painful. The nausea and the exposure to some of the most horrific smells that can come off a human body is pure hell on earth.

At this point humping 100lbs up a shale cliff bare foot has proven easier. I’m down to one a day. Just to ward off withdrawals. While working is the most painful. The nausea and the exposure to some of the most horrific smells that can come off a human body is pure hell on earth.
Yoiu truly have the right analogy going there. It is just that difficult if not worse in some cases. You are doing it though that is what matters. It is something to be proud of. I knew some folks who were pack a day folks on stressful days it could be more. So once a day is good. You will get there if you just keep on it. Yup those withdrawls can be a true bitch. I bet working is and yes I agree those smells can be most awful indeed especially when ones sense of smell is becoming more acute. The body can be real stink factory at times. Some bodies more than others. Showers are my friend as is avoiding those things that make my body produce funky odors, also drinking lots of water helps purify the body by flushing things out of the system before you have chance to sweat them out. Keep up the good work man!:gsd_wink:

Back