Hobby/Interests 🤗

I like to restore old tractors, and I like books.
Got a 49 9N couple weeks back IV looked forever lol. I'm an old school loving, grease monkey. It was all cool before I was born for sure. When rigs and machine was worth the price tag. Screw those 60k tin can self driving piles of crap. 79 or older or I don't want it lol.

my hobbies and interests are anything outdoors and guns and photography and pottery, im teaching myself blacksmithing and im also rebuilding a truck

Welding, Auto Cad/CNC, classic rigs, restoration, hunting, old school tractors, Heritage, life (BEFORE)...one more time (BEFORE) tech support, big pharma, PRESIDENCY, God, believe trust in him, family and if no family best friends, AND for the love of Saint Nick, bring the horny evil showing everyone pleasure before love or kindness down about 1000 × 14,258 please.

Im pretty bland. I mainly just play games and watch anime. I used to be able to play violin but its been awhile. I also like playing chess when i get the chance and occasionally ill just chill outside in a nice nature spot

I used to play volleyball for my school, although not recently due to covid :confused: Other than that i'm a big fan of music! Love concerts! 🐸

Weight lifting, hunting/ shooting guns, rebuilding and restoring old cars, going on walks, cuddling, and spending time with my Dane, video games.

Weight lifting, hunting/ shooting guns, rebuilding and restoring old cars, going on walks, cuddling, and spending time with my Dane, video games.
Impressive to restore cars 🙏🤩 And taking a walk and spending time with a dog never goes wrong 😋
Been out with friends Who Hunt a few Times and I like being out in the woods 😊

I try to learn nighttime-photography and struggle with lightpollution, processing and learning photoshop to bring out the colors.
Not the quality of the pictures you see on the internet but I shot it from the backyard which feels amazing:giggle:
Would look amazing blown up and covering bedroom ceiling to gaze at on night time

I try to learn nighttime-photography and struggle with lightpollution, processing and learning photoshop to bring out the colors.
Not the quality of the pictures you see on the internet but I shot it from the backyard which feels amazing:giggle:

I like to build custom keyboards, and easily lose 16 hours putting together just 1.
As in computer keyboard or like music, DJ kinda deal?

Right on. Do you know if I take my hard drive out of my tower if I can rip the pics and songs off of it without it being in the tower?
yes, but you'll need to buy a additional device called a 'external enclosure.' that way you can use the internal hard drive without it being in the tower. there like £20 on amazon.

Back