Hobby/Interests 🤗

I try to learn nighttime-photography and struggle with lightpollution, processing and learning photoshop to bring out the colors.
Not the quality of the pictures you see on the internet but I shot it from the backyard which feels amazing:giggle:

Attachments

• Flame_horsehead.jpg
    Flame_horsehead.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 43
  • 45_new.jpg
    45_new.jpg
    935.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I’ve been writing stories since I learned how. Whenever I get freetime, I sit at my laptop and get to work writing my newest novel. I don’t really plan on publishing anything. I write for myself.
I like that 👏🏻🤗 Big fan of the written Word! It could be a good way to relax to sit down and just write 🤩 I like writing myself to, but only does small poems in my language 🙈

I try to learn nighttime-photography and struggle with lightpollution, processing and learning photoshop to bring out the colors.
Not the quality of the pictures you see on the internet but I shot it from the backyard which feels amazing:giggle:
i love watching documentaries about the space and stuff like that, are you into that as well?
i am mostly a winter person, so ice skating, taking hot showers, watching series with a cup of hot tea.. it's just so calm and relaxing

i love watching documentaries about the space and stuff like that, are you into that as well?
i am mostly a winter person, so ice skating, taking hot showers, watching series with a cup of hot tea.. it's just so calm and relaxing
Watching series with a cup of tea sounds absolutely lovely 🌟😍😊

Yeah, I listen to a few podcasts about space and space missions while falling asleep :D. I devolped an interest because of covid - the lockdown forced me to give up doing team-sports and taking pictures of the space is a hobby which is not influenced by all the laws plus it feels incredible. You feel so tiny but at the same time thinking about what humans already have achieved is awesome!

Yeah, I listen to a few podcasts about space and space missions while falling asleep :D. I devolped an interest because of covid - the lockdown forced me to give up doing team-sports and taking pictures of the space is a hobby which is not influenced by all the laws plus it feels incredible. You feel so tiny but at the same time thinking about what humans already have achieved is awesome!
true x) i always wonder about the point where it all began.. guess i am just too stupid to imagine "nothing" to be there xD

learning about dogs( training, behavior, communication, breeds ect)
cars, I love Japanese, European and old pre 70's American cars are my fav. I enjoy working and spending $ on my cars, I put about 14k into my $800 Subaru.

Always been a big gamer, it's that escape from the bs in life. I love collecting game merch too, especially "Art of.." books and those little funko pops.😂 Aside from gaming I've always been into computers and high end audio, have too many headphones and computer parts laying around. This list could honestly go on forever because I'm always interested in the world around me. I love nature and I really want to travel to remote places one day, especially more forested areas. One day I want to rebuild vehicles and learn the ins and outs, but one thing at a time! Space and the entire scifi genre will always be amazing to me too. Just a jumbled mess of various dreams/hobbies for me honestly, kinda all over the place.

Back