Hobbies

Cygnuslux

Tourist
What do all you fello zoos get up to apart from creaming holes and playing with doggies??
Im into astronomy and astrophotography myself, I'm also a musician!!
Id love to hear from all you others and maybe even talk to some of you about similar interests!

I have a fascination with space too, can you post some of your cosmic pics?

Apart from that my main hobbies would be video games and shit posting on Facebook lol
The two photos on my profile I took myself!! I'm currently waiting for another clear night to get all my gear out to do some more photos. Weather here has been crap lately:/

Quantum mechanics
Now the question is, do you like quantum mechanics when you're thinking about it, or do you like it when you're not thinking about it haha

Gardening and hiking. Really anything outdoors. I also like playing video games sometimes when my fingers want to cooperate with my brain.
Very nice! I enjoy a good hike too, I usually take a week holiday in the summer to go hiking. I also love to go camping too

Apart from caring for my stallion and dogs, and keeping active on the farm every day, DIY, I am also writing Horror, Action and Haunted stories , want to publish them with the right connections

What do all you fello zoos get up to apart from creaming holes and playing with doggies??
Im into astronomy and astrophotography myself, I'm also a musician!!
Id love to hear from all you others and maybe even talk to some of you about similar interests!
turning societies junk into power making machines so I need to waste less on giving corporations my hard earned money, I use the savings to spend more time with my animals.

I just finished a new azimuth drive for a solar tracking system, atm using a drill battery to run it till the PSU is fixed.

turning societies junk into power making machines so I need to waste less on giving corporations my hard earned money, I use the savings to spend more time with my animals.

I just finished a new azimuth drive for a solar tracking system, atm using a drill battery to run it till the PSU is fixed.
Sounds like fun, always good to recycle and up cycle things!! Especially if it means less money to spend.
Was it hard to make the azimuth system?? I've been thinking of making one instead of cashing out to buy one. I've just been a bit skeptical of trying it

Sounds like fun, always good to recycle and up cycle things!! Especially if it means less money to spend.
Was it hard to make the azimuth system?? I've been thinking of making one instead of cashing out to buy one. I've just been a bit skeptical of trying it
well depends on needs, for solar I brute forced it, simple tube in tube with a lapped plate as thrust bearing, and a shit load of gearing to get it to 1.44 degrees per second will pm photo but an old rv slide out motor that out puts 10rpm, then a further 40 to1, and final stage is 2 to 1

Very nice! I enjoy a good hike too, I usually take a week holiday in the summer to go hiking. I also love to go camping too
We own a good bit of property out here and well sometimes set up a tent out in the woods to have camping nights. Plenty of deer trails to hike along too out here.

In the past 4 months I got into building and launching model rockets.
That’s super cool. You ever watch that movie October Sky with Jake Gyllenhaal? When I was little, my dad got the dvd of it and there was a couple months where we used to built small rockets to launch with air stompers and sometimes the small fire crackers in the tubes.

We own a good bit of property out here and well sometimes set up a tent out in the woods to have camping nights. Plenty of deer trails to hike along too out here.
Same as here, own a plot of woodlands and that's where I love to go spend my time camping and sitting around the fire

love hiking, camping out in woods, gardening. me a gf also like just sitting people watching making up diffrent stories for people going past or if we are at the beach or somewhere with water can st for hourse watching the waves or the water just flowing.

love hiking, camping out in woods, gardening. me a gf also like just sitting people watching making up diffrent stories for people going past or if we are at the beach or somewhere with water can st for hourse watching the waves or the water just flowing.
Sounds like the dream

3d printing, blacksmithing, bee keeping, gun smithing, wood working, metal working shade tree mechanic, and using all of those to make useful things with what I can get for free on fakebook marketplace, people throw away the most useful shit 😂

Back