Hiya

meghansolo

Tourist
I'm a female in my early thirties. I've been interested in the zoo life since I was a teen. My family's female dog ate me out when I was masturbating and I was hooked then. I've always found myself staring at horses, waiting for their cocks to drop as I fantasize about sucking them. I've been fucked by a husky before. I'm excited there is a community like this, for people like me.

I'm a female in my early thirties. I've been interested in the zoo life since I was a teen. My family's female dog ate me out when I was masturbating and I was hooked then. I've always found myself staring at horses, waiting for their cocks to drop as I fantasize about sucking them. I've been fucked by a husky before. I'm excited there is a community like this, for people like me.
Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Do use your head, though.Some of these knuckleheads only SEEM harmless. Still, glad you made it.😉

Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Do use your head, though.Some of these knuckleheads only SEEM harmless. Still, glad you made it.😉
Thank you for the welcome 😊

Hello and welcome

Hello there and welcome to the form hope you are liking it and feel free to message me in the dm @meghansolo

Welcome to the community! 🤗
Hope you enjoy your time here and find all that you’re looking for! 🙏❤️

Welcome. You've found THE place

Welcome hope you will enjoy your self. Trust me ure not the only one to check out horses 😀
Grew up in a place where u could see a lot of horse carriges befpre they were banned from main roads , even as a kid seeing a dick half my bodys size was interesting , later ofc i enjoyed the show a lot more hehe.

Back