Hii ftm 18

Welcome hope ul enjoy your stay here. Getting your first is a huge milestone i know but understand that meetups are super unlikely , they are insanely dangerous to both parties involved. Dont forget this subject is taboo in all places and illegal in most , not to mention a lot of us would never share oir pets they are familly members lovers with romantic attachments. I suggest u familiarize your self with how to's here speak to us who have plenty of experience then get your own doggo.
That bond ull have with him waaay before anythong sexual happens is one of the most beautiful things u can experience in this life, trust me , ask any of us who lives this each day.

Hello there. Welcome to the community. Much luck to you on your search. As stated above, it can be a rather difficult and long search, even with the help of a site like this. Just be safe out there. Hopefully you can someday go the much better route of getting your own partner to bond with and grow a beautiful relationship with.

Back