hii ! female, canada. would rather not say my age im a bit young haha

im really just looking for advice and conversation haha, im pretty new to this and just discovered that bestality is a huge kink of mine.
A bit young? If youre underage you dont belong here. If you ARE of age why are you yanking our chains with that come-on?

despite me being of legal age, some people are still uncomfortable with my age and i figured id make it clear, sorry if it came off the wrong way
Dude im 22, there are a few younger people besides me on here as well. No need to be uncomfortable about your age, but your dms are gonna be maxed out i bet lol.

i just wasnt sure the sort of age group but thank you for letting me know
yeah haha defintley :(
sorry to hear, my dms were full of people the first time i uploaded anything on here, a lot of pervy comments, but newfie and a few others are pretty cool.

Welcome to the Zoo.
You don't need to be afraid or embarrassed here, everyone is going to be accepting of the lifestyle that you are entering.
Have fun, enjoy yourself, but be careful as well. We all know that this is something that many others don't understand or approve of.
Trusting others is the most important thing you will have to deal with.

im really just looking for advice and conversation haha, im pretty new to this and just discovered that bestality is a huge kink of mine.
I am always up for conversation and sharing kinks.

Back