Hii ❤ 19/F/Australia

First time here, friend of mine told me about this forum so I'm hoping to meet a bunch of people and make some friends ❤
Hii katie🌟
Welcome to the forum!
Im sure you will have a great time posting and chatting♡
I would gladly be your first friend ⚜

First time here, friend of mine told me about this forum so I'm hoping to meet a bunch of people and make some friends ❤
Welcome to the forum :) Good friend you have telling you about this place, guessing yall share similar interests as this isin't something i'd share with anyone lol. Kick back relax and let us know if you have any questions. Lots of knowledgeable folks here!

Did your friend tell you not to allow personal info and Identifiable pics out in the internet connected with our little hobby? That avatar is begging for trouble.
The only thing this place has in common with a Garden is Snakes.
That said:
Welcome to the wickiup,...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head. Glad you found us.😉

Hii * Happy wave * :) how are you ? Welcome to our family but for your safety please dont put your face as profile pic :) except if you dont mind

Back