Hi!

Hello and welcum, I hope you find what you are looking for 😁

Hi, I’m Fleur and I’m completely new to all this. Please have patience. Scared as hell! 🫣
Welcome to you, no need to be scared as you're in good company, everyone here is in the same boat, just be careful and enjoy the site.

Ooh you’re raising the bar… I just wanted to find out if I’m being a freak or if this fetish is something “normal” people enjoy too!
If life has thought me anything, it's that when you dig deep enough into anybody and everybody's hearts and minds, the line between freak and normal becomes nothing but a memory.

If life has thought me anything, it's that when you dig deep enough into anybody and everybody's hearts and minds, the line between freak and normal becomes nothing but a memory.
I guess that’s true! Don’t know if I feel comfortable with it! 🫣

Take it from the dying person.. one day, you'll suddenly be faced with your own mortality, one way or the other. The prospect of eventually being returned to nothingness has a funny way or drastically reprioritizing all facets of your life. Good memories, fun times and good company suddenly become worth more than gold. People's gossip and fear of being reprimanded become meaningless and then it will be clear that the only regret you will be left with is not having experienced more of life's finer things out of fear that you might have regretted at the time.

This really just ends up being a very drawn out way of saying YOLO

Hi, I’m Fleur and I’m completely new to all this. Please have patience. Scared as hell! 🫣
Welcome FleurD, don't be scared at all, you are new, explore your desires and never be ashamed who you are, ask if you are in doubt ^neigh^ 🎉🎉

Back