Hi zooville! ☺

Hey everyone! Thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself. 😄

I'm 30, male, and a Doberman owner. I've been active in zoo for quite a long time on and off. Mostly interested in mares and male k9. I'm bisexual with animals and prefer women.

Excited to speak with other people here, share experiences and see where things go! So far everyone has been very welcoming and I'm happy to be a part of the community!

I'm 30, male, and a Doberman owner. I've been active in zoo for quite a long time on and off. Mostly interested in mares and male k9. I'm bisexual with animals and prefer women.

Excited to speak with other people here, share experiences and see where things go! So far everyone has been very welcoming and I'm happy to be a part of the community!
Welcome to ZV :3

I hope you enjoy the forum ❤️

Hi and welcome, hope you enjoy the forum. I would be more then happy to see your boy

Hii!

Welcome to zv

Welcome to the wonderful world of Zooville where you are in the good company fellow animal lovers who share common interests. Although you are new comer, soon you will feel like you have been here for a long time. I hope you enjoy your stay! I'm a rider too! :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of Zooville where you are in the good company fellow animal lovers who share common interests. Although you are new comer, soon you will feel like you have been here for a long time. I hope you enjoy your stay! I'm a rider too! :)
Thank you! Yeah everyone is quite friendly. Are you a rider of horses or motorcycles?

Hi

Back