Hi! New boy from Ireland!

SpiralFlow

Lurker
Hi everyone!

I'm Spiral, a newcomer to zoo with a lot of questions and interests that I didn't have a week ago. I'm bi (with humans), submissive, and newly fascinated by male dogs and male horses. Although since I've had almost no contact with either in real life maybe these thoughts were always just waiting to come out :D

I'd love to talk with anyone who thinks we might have something in common or has advice for someone just starting out. Thanks for reading!

S

Hi everyone!

I'm Spiral, a newcomer to zoo with a lot of questions and interests that I didn't have a week ago. I'm bi (with humans), submissive, and newly fascinated by male dogs and male horses. Although since I've had almost no contact with either in real life maybe these thoughts were always just waiting to come out :D

I'd love to talk with anyone who thinks we might have something in common or has advice for someone just starting out. Thanks for reading!

S
Hi and welcome fellow Irish citizen I'm based in Co meath and been active in this lifestyle on and off for about 20 yrs would be only to happy to lend some knowledge your way if you have any questions be safe out there and the best of luck enjoy
Regards Steve

Back