Hi! Im super excited to join!

alana22

Tourist
Hey everyone, im a new zoo, and this is the first zoo community I've been a part of. Im excited to meet a bunch of like minded people!

For a little bit about me, Im a 19 female who owns a 3 year old female dog who I unfortunately dont know the breed of.

Ive been trying to get into zoo stuff gradually with her as she seems to like it so I hope I can not only just meet new people but record my journey

Also sorry for my poor spelling lol its a personality trait at this point

Hey everyone, im a new zoo, and this is the first zoo community I've been a part of. Im excited to meet a bunch of like minded people!

For a little bit about me, Im a 19 female who owns a 3 year old female dog who I unfortunately dont know the breed of.

Ive been trying to get into zoo stuff gradually with her as she seems to like it so I hope I can not only just meet new people but record my journey

gi welcome to site:) would love to know you both:)

Hi and welcome.

IM 18 OMFG💀 I just realized i made a typo

Welcome!

Welcome. Relax and enjoy

Welcome!

Sooo wonderful to have you!💋
sounds like you I discovering yourself very well 😊

Back