Hi I'm Savi! 30f in Canada

Savi

Tourist
Hey all! Was a longtime member of BF and just got told about this place by a friend so I'm excited to make a new home here. Interested in getting a first knot experience one day but for now just looking to meet people and have fun! I'm pretty chill, and a massive geek so if you're into anything nerdy feel free to hit me up! I look forward to meeting all you fun folks and uhh I hope you all have a great day! 😘

welcome aboard young lady. I shall say a prayer that you receive at least 6 knots this year....... I'll close my eyes ( I lied)

Hi savi. Nice to meet you, a big welcome from our community. i m here for the same reason:make new friend.so if you are bored or just want to talk text me.... see you!! :)))

Hey all! Was a longtime member of BF and just got told about this place by a friend so I'm excited to make a new home here. Interested in getting a first knot experience one day but for now just looking to meet people and have fun! I'm pretty chill, and a massive geek so if you're into anything nerdy feel free to hit me up! I look forward to meeting all you fun folks and uhh I hope you all have a great day! 😘
Welcome welcome!! Hopefully you'll get to have a great experience sometime

Back