Hi! I'm new...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Zooville where you are in the good company fellow animal lovers who share common interests. Although you are new comer, soon you will feel like you have been here for a long time. I hope you enjoy your stay! I'm a rider too! :)

Thank you all very much! Yes, I hope to stay here and be able to talk about these topics with peace of mind and with people who share my passion. Thanks again.

Welcome to the forum. There are tons of good people on here who will help answer just about any questions you have. Very experienced with K9 and horses. DM's are open if you have any questions.

Hi everyone! I'm a girl, 29 and I've been looking for a place like this for a long time. I hope I can make friends with all of you and feel comfortable here. Sorry, but I'm bad at writing introductions! Thank you all and I hope we get to know each other better over time!
Hi Rika. At what age did you start?

I'll tell you later xD For now I investigate! If you consider that I've never even seen 90% of the things that are already on this forum... It will take a while xD
;-)
I'll tell you later xD For now I investigate! If you consider that I've never even seen 90% of the things that are already on this forum... It will take a while xD
Look around, enough to see and read. Happy to answer questions

Hi everyone! I'm a girl, 29 and I've been looking for a place like this for a long time. I hope I can make friends with all of you and feel comfortable here. Sorry, but I'm bad at writing introductions! Thank you all and I hope we get to know each other better over time!
Hi

ciao sono Nico da udine,facciamo conoscenza?

I love to chat and make friends with you @Rika.W

Hello hope you enjoy it here

Welcome Rika im new here to and also looking to make friends would definitely like to get to know you!

Welcome Rika! I hope you will fell welcome and safe in this community of the people who share same interests as you. Wishing you all the best!

Back