Hi! I'm new...

Hi everyone! I'm a girl, 29 and I've been looking for a place like this for a long time. I hope I can make friends with all of you and feel comfortable here. Sorry, but I'm bad at writing introductions! Thank you all and I hope we get to know each other better over time!
Welcome to zv

Hi everyone! I'm a girl, 29 and I've been looking for a place like this for a long time. I hope I can make friends with all of you and feel comfortable here. Sorry, but I'm bad at writing introductions! Thank you all and I hope we get to know each other better over time!
Hello and welcome!

Welcome 🙏🏻 stay safe ☺️

Yes I believe in being a gentleman, except when “doing business” of course 🤣
so much to enjoy and explore here. What kind of zoosex fuels your fire if I may ask? ☺️

Welcome to the Hogan, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is truth, not all users are decent or real, but using your head should keep you safe. Glad you made it.

Thanks for the welcome!
@norwaydog
Yes I believe in being a gentleman, except when “doing business” of course 🤣
so much to enjoy and explore here. What kind of zoosex fuels your fire if I may ask? ☺️
I think I can say that I really like dogs, especially large breeds ^^
@saddlebum66
Welcome to the Hogan, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is truth, not all users are decent or real, but using your head should keep you safe. Glad you made it.
Thanks a lot for the warning. Honestly, I always try to evaluate things that are said to me, but thank you very much for the warning.

Welcome

Thanks for the welcome!

I think I can say that I really like dogs, especially large breeds ^^

Thanks a lot for the warning. Honestly, I always try to evaluate things that are said to me, but thank you very much for the warning.
Well Youre not Alone ☺️☺️ girls with big dogs would be my preference too

Welcome to ZV :3

Welcome to the group, not sure if youre in Australia but im an owner, handsome malamute boy

Welcome my dm are always open

Back