Hi I'm new here :)

I've been lurking here a few days but decided to make an account since this seems like a really welcoming community. I'm a male in my 20s. Currently a zoo virgin but I've been interested primarily in equines since I was a teen. That desire has only grown since and I'm thinking I might want my own some day.

I've been lurking here a few days but decided to make an account since this seems like a really welcoming community. I'm a male in my 20s. Currently a zoo virgin but I've been interested primarily in equines since I was a teen. That desire has only grown since and I'm thinking I might want my own some day.
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad you made it. This can be a pretty great community at times. Obviously like any community there’s gonna be some d bags here and there, but don’t let those get to you. Hopefully, you’ll be able to get that zoo cherry popped soon. Much luck to you on that front. Be safe out there.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad you made it. This can be a pretty great community at times. Obviously like any community there’s gonna be some d bags here and there, but don’t let those get to you. Hopefully, you’ll be able to get that zoo cherry popped soon. Much luck to you on that front. Be safe out there.
Thanks a lot! Hopefully I won't run into too many. So far the only ones I've seen are in the aptly named "dumpster fire".

Back