Hi, I'm New Female 33 yr old

Nervous but want to reach out! I am glad I can finally meet others who are like minded I am a woman 33 years old
I am the owner of three boys bullmastiff, I have been active in bestiality since 2012,

I'm open to chat* All of the people, posts, and information here has been an incredible catalyst for me to explore my own wants and desires. I just want to say thank you for that. I'm glad that the community remains strong, despite the issues we are facing.

Some pictures of my three dogs.

View attachment 127799View attachment 127800View attachment 127801
Welcome. Your boys are gorgeous and your post was refreshing to read. If your looking to make aquantice. My pm's are open 👾

Welcome @Athena I hope desperatly you want to share your story and visuals with us. We have so many questions like, "What made you want to have sex with dogs/animals?" "How was the first time?" and other interesting things you'd like to share with us.

We're all here to support and applaud! :devilish:

Welcome @Athena I hope desperatly you want to share your story and visuals with us. We have so many questions like, "What made you want to have sex with dogs/animals?" "How was the first time?" and other interesting things you'd like to share with us.

We're all here to support and applaud! :devilish:

Thanks so much
It started with having a dog at home and a lot of curiosity when living at home with parents the first time I got my pussy licked I was 9-10 years old nothing serious. It didn't get really serious from the time I turned 15 and when I turned 18 I moved away from home and got my own boys.

Thanks so much
It started with having a dog at home and a lot of curiosity when living at home with parents the first time I got my pussy licked I was 9-10 years old nothing serious. It didn't get really serious from the time I turned 15 and when I turned 18 I moved away from home and got my own boys.
So, no boyfriend? Only dogs? How often would you do it and what do you do? So many questions... :ROFLMAO:

Nervous but want to reach out! I am glad I can finally meet others who are like minded I am a woman 33 years old
I am the owner of three boys bullmastiff, I have been active in bestiality since 2012,

I'm open to chat* All of the people, posts, and information here has been an incredible catalyst for me to explore my own wants and desires. I just want to say thank you for that. I'm glad that the community remains strong, despite the issues we are facing.

Beautiful, happy looking boys!
Congratulations on your openness!
Have fun!

Hello Ahtena,
I'm new here as well, returning to the community after a long absence. I was on Beast Forum from time to time and to show my age was active in the 1990's when all we had were bulletin boards.
I've had the absolute pleasure of being in relationships with three wonderful women who were zoo participants. The first one taught me that if I was to be with her in the most intimate times with her boy, then I had to be an open and wiling participant and not a casual observer. That changed me immensely and allowed my repressed zoo side from childhood to come forward. I love all 3 of them for being as open as they were with me.
Hope you and your boys can share many more years of enjoyment with each other.

Hi Athena,

Congrats 🎈and happy to see you joining the warm community of gentile people of Zooville !

Sending to you and the boys hugs and love from Paris, France 🇫🇷

Athena is just another fake profile and has several accounts here. Has obviously betrayed herself trying to undo it but it has been noticed.

Nice to meet you. I'm new too! I look forward to seeing more of your content!

Welcome indeed. Lovely looking companions you have. Hope you are enjoying them. Would love to hear about your experiences and share a few...

Hi Athena!
Great to meet another female animal lover here

I hope you enjoy your time here on the site! Xo

Welcome, hope to chat with you in the future.

Hello Ahtena,
I'm new here as well, returning to the community after a long absence. I was on Beast Forum from time to time and to show my age was active in the 1990's when all we had were bulletin boards.
I've had the absolute pleasure of being in relationships with three wonderful women who were zoo participants. The first one taught me that if I was to be with her in the most intimate times with her boy, then I had to be an open and wiling participant and not a casual observer. That changed me immensely and allowed my repressed zoo side from childhood to come forward. I love all 3 of them for being as open as they were with me.
Hope you and your boys can share many more years of enjoyment with each other.
Thanks for your story it warms.

Back