hi hi

I've been watching beastiality for a bit and wanna say hi, mostly hentai manga :3 im quite new to the zoophile community feel free to msg me or something if u wanna be friends or just chat Im opened to anyone... mostly very curious rn just looking around, dont have any experience >.<
Hey! I'm also new. I also like anime stuffs, this will be my first time being able to have open discussions about it. Me neither, just a watcher for now.

I've been watching beastiality for a bit and wanna say hi, mostly hentai manga :3 im quite new to the zoophile community feel free to msg me or something if u wanna be friends or just chat Im opened to anyone... mostly very curious rn just looking around, dont have any experience >.<
Hello

That's pretty much how I got into it too. I was hooked on some horse hentai and a select few I came back to. I barely remember them anymore and now I'm hooked on the real thing. (I still find it crazy that I just typed this. I'm still getting used to opening up more about it all myself) :giggle:

Back