Hi from Sweden.

erikak9

Tourist
so here I am,
curious, a little scared but mostly excited.
So who am i then?
I'm just a regular women from Sweden soon to be 32 years of age that found out by accident that i really like dog sex, maybe i'll tel you all about it som day.
For now i'm just here to look around and mabe get more comfortable in myself and my sexuality😄.
Cheers.

so here I am,
So who am i then?
I'm just a regular women from Sweden soon to be 32 years of age that found out by accident that i really like dog sex, maybe i'll tel you all about it som day.
For now i'm just here to look around and mabe get more comfortable in myself and my sexuality😄.
Cheers.
Welcome and enjoying the new needs and desires

so here I am,
So who am i then?
Cheers.
Welcome

so here I am,
So who am i then?
Cheers.
Hello and welcome.. Enjoy here 😊😋

so here I am,
So who am i then?
Cheers.
Welcome to the Bawn, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head. The users here are not all safe to play with. Your security is best kept by you. Still, glad you made it.😉

so here I am,
So who am i then?
Cheers.
Welcome to the forum. I'm also new here (joined 2 days ago) and I regret not joining a lot earlier. People here are generally considerate and will to share advice. I'm loving the community!

so here I am,
So who am i then?
Cheers.
Hej o välkommen du ska inte vara rädd. Var dej själv här så går det bra. Finns mycket trevligt här. Njut av sajten. 😜

so here I am,
So who am i then?
Cheers.
Välkommen 🤩😊 Roligt med fler svenskar 🥳🙏🏻 Hoppas du kommer trivas! Hade vart kul att prata någon gång ☺️

Hi and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, but I must warn you that some of the guys on here can be a bit much.

Back