Hi from Houston Texas

BeastBred

Lurker
Well, I finally figured out where I was supposed to introduce my self. I am in Houston, I’ve had two experiences so far being knotted by dogs. Both times I was not really looking for them, they just randomly came to me, as in, literally: oh there is a stray dog in my backyard. One left on his own, for the second one I had to find the owner, but more on those stories later, in more of an appropriate forum category. Being penetrated by a horse or donkey is a dream of mine, and I know it will happen at some point.

I live by myself, and I love it. I have my own business making alien sex toys. I am here because I would love to meet like minded people, we all need each other for support. I would also love to meet dog and horse owners looking for males to get them laid. I hope to be able to contribute with something useful to this forum , even if it’s just feedback on your posts. For me, it already feels like I am in the right place just reading your threads and posts.

Well, I finally figured out where I was supposed to introduce my self. I am in Houston, I’ve had two experiences so far being knotted by dogs. Both times I was not really looking for them, they just randomly came to me, as in, literally: oh there is a stray dog in my backyard. One left on his own, for the second one I had to find the owner, but more on those stories later, in more of an appropriate forum category. Being penetrated by a horse or donkey is a dream of mine, and I know it will happen at some point.

I live by myself, and I love it. I have my own business making alien sex toys. I am here because I would love to meet like minded people, we all need each other for support. I would also love to meet dog and horse owners looking for males to get them laid. I hope to be able to contribute with something useful to this forum , even if it’s just feedback on your posts. For me, it already feels like I am in the right place just reading your threads and posts.
Welcome to the site, hope you'll have a good time here!

And wow, you're very lucky with those first two experiences. I'm jealous!

Im in Spring looking for my 1st experieince w a k9. New member.

Welcome, I know I'm in the right place, glad you are too. Look forward to reading more about your being knotted experiences.

Love visiting TX and very awesome interactions. I’ve only done a little myself but no knot yet.

Ohh I'd like to be your toy~

Your profile picture is amazing 😍

Back