Hi Female 18 :)

I would really love to ride a dog cock, but I can’t seem to find any near me, i also still live with my parents but gosh i’ve been craving of doing it these past few weeks, im still a virgin but i’d like to get it taken away by a k9 <33
Welcome! I love the fact you are young and you are here so. I'm a man and I was 13 years old when our cat lick my cock and cummed. I was so confused even about the cumming. But since then I'm just with dogs. Haha

I would really love to ride a dog cock, but I can’t seem to find any near me, i also still live with my parents but gosh i’ve been craving of doing it these past few weeks, im still a virgin but i’d like to get it taken away by a k9 <33
Welcome, hopefully you find what you're looking for and its just as good if not better of an experience. Enjoy the community!

Where you located?

I'd love to help you with this. I've yet to meet another zoo IRL. I'm from Texas but willing to travel with my k9

A lot of people would recommend you don't ride your dog because they won't have the ability to continue to consent they may feel trapped and no longer be enthusiastically consenting/participating.

Back