Hi everyone!

Hi there everyone! I am quite new to this community, but was tired of feeling ashamed of myself so I had looked to connect more with others out there who are similar.

I have no k9 experience yet but it fills my mind constantly. That, and a stallion to play with. Ideally in the next two years I'll get a medium sized dog with their balls intact. I plan to name him Master And basically be a hump toy for him

I'm excited to hear about people's first-hand experiences, to learn more, and maybe make some connections.

Non-binary individual. Masculine look, feminine energy and feeling. 👋👋

Hello to you and welcome to the community. I’m so sorry to hear about your feelings of shame before. You should never feel shame for enjoying something that your brain is wired to enjoy. You can’t help it. You can’t change it. Just embrace it. As long as no one and nothing is getting hurt, you get out there and enjoy what you want.

I wish you all the luck in getting your new furry Master that can treat you like a proper hump toy. 🤭 I’m sure he’ll be a very happy guy having such a willing plaything. 😁 Good luck on your zoo journey. 👋😁

Hi there everyone! I am quite new to this community, but was tired of feeling ashamed of myself so I had looked to connect more with others out there who are similar.

I have no k9 experience yet but it fills my mind constantly. That, and a stallion to play with. Ideally in the next two years I'll get a medium sized dog with their balls intact. I plan to name him Master And basically be a hump toy for him

I'm excited to hear about people's first-hand experiences, to learn more, and maybe make some connections.

Non-binary individual. Masculine look, feminine energy and feeling. 👋👋
Welcome to the forum! 🙏😊
You’re at the right place with like minded people for all the things you’re looking for, I hope you enjoy your time in the community!
Good luck with your journey, always be safe too! ❤️

Back