Hi everyone (24F)

Long time lurker, always been nervous about joining but finally decided to take the leap! I've been zoo pretty much my whole life and I'm looking forward to talking with others, especially about dogs
Hello and welcome

Welcome to the Menagerie, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head, please. One thing we seem to have is a LOT of Snakes in our grass. But still, glad you made it.😉

Long time lurker, always been nervous about joining but finally decided to take the leap! I've been zoo pretty much my whole life and I'm looking forward to talking with others, especially about dogs
Congrats on accepting yourself! Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to zooville 😊

Welcome - I hope you find lots of encouragement to pursue your zoo desires here!

Would love to connect

Hello :) I’m a 32 year old guy in SoCal. I’d love the chance to chat with you about dogs.

Welcome. Always good to see another K9 sister on the site. You willl find a lot of us willing to share experiences just DM.

Back