Hi any advice needed

is Liquad Silk a lube that i can use on my dog fucking her, also when we fuck aftee we finish she licks my dick and runs round barking with a waggy tail she also licks her pussy afterwards does this mean she enjoys it and everytime i wank she comes and cleans my dick that means she loves cum yeah? Everytime without fail she comes and cleans my dick after i cum

Use any water based lube - a silicone based lube can be harmful for the animal. And it does sound like your dog is happy.

Use only water-based lubricant for your girl. Avoid the silicon ones.

Yes, some bitches get the 'zoomies' after you bring her to orgasm or after having sex with you. Totally normal.
Sound likes she loves the taste of your cum too! ;)

Use only water-based lubricant for your girl. Avoid the silicon ones.

Yes, some bitches get the 'zoomies' after you bring her to orgasm or after having sex with you. Totally normal.
Sound likes she loves the taste of your cum too! ;)
Thats great least i know im pleasing her as much as she pleases me im not sure if it is silicone or notnit says its water based but with some silicone ingredients but i dunno if its safe for her like could someone overlook the ingrediants and tell me if its bad?
Ingredients: Highly purified water, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Cellulose Polymer, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate NSE. B.N.P.D, Di Sodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, BHT

Also says this Liquid Silk is a water-based lube, safe and suitable for use with all condoms. ... The efficient pump bottle makes the lubricant simple to apply before foreplay and sex, even if you already have lubricated hands.

Also says this Liquid Silk is a water-based lube, safe and suitable for use with all condoms. ... The efficient pump bottle makes the lubricant simple to apply before foreplay and sex, even if you already have lubricated hands.
You are good. It would describe itself as a silicon based lube if it were; but safe to use since water based. Always use a little more than you think you need. More lube is better than not enough.

Back