Hi! All worderful members..

Cenobite1971

Tourist
I am not so new here but well i *guess* i never inroduced myself..

I am a male.. As surely 80-90% of all members here. *so what can i contribute to this forum?*
A real good question.. Maybe something! *I am more of a thinker, reflect EVERYTHING between heaven and earth!*
This can be both my weakness *mostly or quite often*, also my real strength as it makes me to be a camelion..

So do i define me as a true zoo.. Well both yes and no! *I let animals deside if i am their pack or not!*
So why yes?

By my definition i am a healthy zoo person. Animals är the ones that KNOWS if you are a individual. They just know! Period!
To my profession i work with people without speech.. Animals have speech, but dont use words as we do.
They use bodylanguage, or more audible ways if you cant read their bodylanguage. Both hostile, and more happy barking, or purring and mjauing..

So you can surely guess i am a dogs, and cats lover.. The funny thing in all this is! When it comes to male dogs.. *this i can describe!* Male dogs of those breeds i have met seeks me out.. Not as only a human they become in love with extremly *i hop that long explanation! Even if i would wanna give that explanation!*
All steps behind 4 walls and closed blinds.. The dogs and i connect! I dont know.. 6.th senses connect at first moment.. *now i talk about male dogs*

EVERYTIME.. I pet and scratch their stomac.. Accidently.. It is the real fact! As those that has male dogs! Scratch and pet their stomacs comes with.. A quite big chance of.. Accidently touching you know!? And now i talk about male dogs with *i am 99% sure they dont have any experience of this world!* They be like..

This is why yes!

I quote a dead poet.. : The more i learn about humans the more i love my dog! I stand, and will always think this about our humankind..

So why no?

I have read in both discussions and woted in the questions section.. *in some way..*
That i woted in was about the discussion about animals free will, and using treats to get animals do sex things! *left a vote but didnt comment!*
I definitly agree that a human/animals body arent a food table, no sex tool, animal abuse is a BIG no no.. Animals and humans have feelings, and are a living creature!
Have natural needs, both food as sex and well being needs of every sort.

Do i see me as a packleader? *HONESTLY! Both yes and no..* In ordinary life.. YES i am dominant in another world.. *refering to B.. D.. S...M..!* But this has nothing to do will all.. *my introduction as a member here!* NO i am not a packleader, and yes i can, could be a packleader.. Period! But all depends what needs and what goes first!

So... This is why i say no!

Final:

Am i a zoo..?! I let others choose.. Put me in a box if i am..

I am getting tired of all members who ask in the video section "Who is it! Do you have more? You have a lovely pussy i wanna lick, Release more videos, i want more..* DAMN.. Are we humans so.. Firstly, FIRSTLY us males! *of course to many males are all about seing females doing things! BUT..* As a male as i am.. DONT ask someone to do things you dont do yourself, or are prepared to do yourself!

I would never make my significant other do things she wouldnt wanna do.. *and as we are speaking she is trying to take her fantasies into reality!* All that are seeking for NEW video post and photos of private kind can forget it.. I know the climate with *I want to see more, post more members!* Hard but true..

So last but not least..

What am i looking for here, why did i join?! *if you did take your time to read this extremly long introduction!*

Both a good as hard question..

*FIRSTLY to find individuals that dont think i am..*

A member that just jerkoff to post with videos, pictures.. *I am a male.. I have needs!* i am a human and a zoo!

Does anything of my intro make you curious who i am? IF i.. Well..

I wish all a good afternoon and a good upcoming evening! <3

Last edited:
Back