Hi! 25M

Hi all,

Registered yesterday to ZV after years of repressing my emotions. I'm a male in their 20's. I'm from Hungary as well, if that makes a difference. I've never had any experience with animals, but I have plans. My main interest strictly consists of stallions. Anuses and equine penises. I've been attracted to animals(horses) ever since I knew myself. Always thought that stallions were somehow different and liked them from the beginning. 🐴
Note: Humans don't really appeal to me. Neither women or men.
Overall ZV seems a relaxing place with chill members.

Happy to be here!:) 🤎💜💙💚

Hi all,

Registered yesterday to ZV after years of repressing my emotions. I'm a male in their 20's. I'm from Hungary as well, if that makes a difference. I've never had any experience with animals, but I have plans. My main interest strictly consists of stallions. Anuses and equine penises. I've been attracted to animals(horses) ever since I knew myself. Always thought that stallions were somehow different and liked them from the beginning. 🐴
Note: Humans don't really appeal to me. Neither women or men.
Overall ZV seems a relaxing place with chill members.

Happy to be here!:) 🤎💜💙💚
Hello and Welcome to ZV, hope you make new friends here.

Welcome to the community. Horses definitely are such beautiful beings. Powerful and elegant. And they seem so connected with humans after our coexistence through history. You’ll find plenty of cool people here that see things the same way you do. I hope you find what you’re looking for here. 👋😁

Back