Hi, 23f new here!~

Hello all~
I'm a 23 year old girl from the west coast. I've been into animal fucking since I was really young, but my prefered content is watching men fuck dogs. Specially small or medium sized ones. Female is hot but I love seeing a male dog take it up the ass.

Since I'm so new please let me know if in posting anything not ok.

Hello all~
I'm a 23 year old girl from the west coast. I've been into animal fucking since I was really young, but my prefered content is watching men fuck dogs. Specially small or medium sized ones. Female is hot but I love seeing a male dog take it up the ass.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here and for the most part most things are okay to post, just be mindful of the category you put post in

Hello all~

I love your nickname!!!

Hello all~

Welcome, I look forward to following your journey and reading about your experiences…

Back