Hi! 18M NYC new to site and new to zoo kinda!

N

NYCJason

Hi! I am Jason or Jay. I am in Manhattan. I am 18 and I am 5'9" 119lbs with blond hair and blue eyes. I don't have much experience, but I am very interested in male dogs and stallions. I think I am gay I guess. I don't know what else to say, but I like being on here so far and would be cool to chat with some guys. I mostly prefer older guys though I guess.

When I was little, I touched our family dogs. One of them used to lick me sometimes. That is all I have done unfortunately. I just joined here. I had my birthday recently and have been waiting to join for sometime!!! I love it so far.

Happy birthday and this is definitely one of the coolest and most accepting places out there. I just turned 25 so I'm getting pretty old lol

Welcome aboard!:cool:Hope you have fun here! I'm just an voyeuristic perv though, but I'd love to help a kinky twink to fulfil his fantasies - that's my dream.:sneaky:

Watching twinks getting mounted by things or them mounting mares are among my favourite taboos! :giggle:

Welcome aboard!:cool:Hope you have fun here! I'm just an voyeuristic perv though, but I'd love to help a kinky twink to fulfil his fantasies - that's my dream.:sneaky:

Watching twinks getting mounted by things or them mounting mares are among my favourite taboos! :giggle:
Really? Do you live near New York? I am looking for a man like you!

Back