Hey, looking for advice and tips, wanna help? ^w^

Hi, i want to be more involved with my sexuality and im looking for advice on how to explore and "bond" with animal mates.
iv'e been wanting to get more active towards this and look for ways to indulge in my sexual and romantic interests.
if anyone has tips, trick and other advice it would be greatly appreciated, thanks, love u all <3
~Graphix :3

Give us a specific Q, in this thread, and we can try to help!

First thing to note is that you want your bond to not be just about the sex. If you get an animal mate, the responsibility, care, etc, all part of a beautiful package, that, you shouldn't regret.

Bonding happens in very different ways. With my male, I raised him from a puppy. I waited until he made the first "real" advances of a certain age, but we just spent the entire time before, playing together, laughing together. Teaching him to be safe, and polite, and an upstanding boy.

He's kind of a jerk :ROFLMAO: but he's a loveable goofball.

With my female, I rescued her from a bad situation. First we spent months helping her recover, my boy showing her how to navigate the routine, and keeping her company when I was at work. Again, nothing happened right away, it just sort of came about naturally, and grew from there.

The emotional bond is just as important as the physical, and both of you have to enjoy your life together.

If you're ready to take that on, may your journey be great.

First thing to note is that you want your bond to not be just about the sex. If you get an animal mate, the responsibility, care, etc, all part of a beautiful package, that, you shouldn't regret.

Bonding happens in very different ways. With my male, I raised him from a puppy. I waited until he made the first "real" advances of a certain age, but we just spent the entire time before, playing together, laughing together. Teaching him to be safe, and polite, and an upstanding boy.

With my female, I rescued her from a bad situation. First we spent months helping her recover, my boy showing her how to navigate the routine, and keeping her company when I was at work. Again, nothing happened right away, it just sort of came about naturally, and grew from there.

The emotional bond is just as important as the physical, and both of you have to enjoy your life together.

sure, will do, ill try and make a list of specific questions and hopefully post cause i do have plenty of questions just need to get them all in one place.

how do i explain the spontaneous interest of buying a puppy?

do they act differently around you (and/or others) when they consider you a mate and is it noticeable by others?

how do you get romantic (nonsexual) with your partner, are things like "date nights" any good? (just for spending time together)

Does your partner get jealous? (ik it depends on the animal itself but is it something i would need to worry about)

how do i discourage negative/ inappropriate (for public) behavior without feeling like a monster, what are some good methods that wont make me feel guilty?

If my partner gets "defensive" how do i stop this and would people get suspicious?

i have more but the rest are all just paranoid/ anxiety fueled "what if's" and "what when's".
i just need to calm down and plan/prepare myself for a new lovable fluff in my life ^v^
i want to focus on bonding and spending time with each other before considering taking it a step further. i just want to love then yk
thx for talking with me and helping me by the way <3

Lots of people decide they want a dog at some point in their life. It is normal.
do they act differently around you (and/or others) when they consider you a mate and is it noticeable by others?
They do. But usually they do not tend to ask anyone else but you for sex. Unless they are too horny. So I usually suggest keeping your dog reasonably satisfied.
how do you get romantic (nonsexual) with your partner, are things like "date nights" any good? (just for spending time together)
Dogs are not particularly romantic, but they appreciate attention in their way.
Does your partner get jealous? (ik it depends on the animal itself but is it something i would need to worry about)
Your human partner? My dog is very jealous any time I touch any other dog. :D
how do i discourage negative/ inappropriate (for public) behavior without feeling like a monster, what are some good methods that wont make me feel guilty?
If you mean sex, then it is very simple, take your dog off you and ignore the advances. Rejection is very common in mating behavior. It understood and does not do any damage.
If my partner gets "defensive" how do i stop this and would people get suspicious?
Defensive in what way?

Defensive in what way?
like, getting antsy or moody or angry or even just sad when it not just me and them. i.e. i have a friend over and my mate gets upset at their presence or rather proximity to me like they're fine with other people they just dont like them being near me as if they were threatened that someone would try and steal or hurt their mate.
i dont really know how to put it but i tried my best. :c

oh, and thx for the help, it really means a lot 💕

Not really helpful for you, but I just want to say it's nice to see someone like you where you actually seem to care about a possible canine companion, and don't just view them as sex objects. I'm proud of you for that, your attitude is rather uncommon unfortunately
thanks ☺️ , it is a shame that some people just use them as glorified dildos and flesh-lights all for their perverted kink and it actually makes me quite sad, i cant believe some people actually do that its just hurtful and somewhat neglectful towards the dogs 😔 . if when i get my floofy partner i'll treat them no less than i'd treat a human.

You decided you wanted a dog, no need to explain further. If people want some deeper meaning, you can always just say for companionship.
Not at all. My boy acts the same around everyone and my girl basically has always hated anyone but me, so her attachment isn't strange.

They are still dogs, so we do dog things. Hiking, exploring the city, playing outside. Sometimes I'll end those with a nice home cooked dinner for us all and dessert. But it's not like dating people. Making them happy means doing what dogs like to do.

Heh that depends on the animal. My boy has never been jealous of my girl, but my girl is SOOOO possessive 🤣. Sometimes I have to back her off and remind her "he needs cuddles too"

Reinforce good behaviour with a positive response. I started trying to train, but honestly I find using natural teaching moments to remind them what's "polite" has helped.

Defensive is often seen as possessiveness or loyalty and protection. The last thing people are thinking "hmm I bet he's boinking that dog.". I wouldn't worry about that unless you're actually mounting your mate in the middle of a crowd.

i have more but the rest are all just paranoid/ anxiety fueled "what if's" and "what when's".
i just need to calm down and plan/prepare myself for a new lovable fluff in my life ^v^
i want to focus on bonding and spending time with each other before considering taking it a step further. i just want to love then yk
thx for talking with me and helping me by the way <3

You sound like the exact kind of person who should pursue this path. You sound like you are putting forth a great deal of effort to ensure you new mate's care.

I commend there, and don't hesitate to ask anything else 🙂

like, getting antsy or moody or angry or even just sad when it not just me and them. i.e. i have a friend over and my mate gets upset at their presence or rather proximity to me like they're fine with other people they just dont like them being near me as if they were threatened that someone would try and steal or hurt their mate.
i dont really know how to put it but i tried my best. :c
This is very unlikely and you can very easily solve this by socializing your puppy with people and situations from early age. It is actually a normal thing to do to get your dog used to various people, situations, sounds, surfaces, other dogs, other species...

Back