Hey I’m new!

DeepFreakTV

Tourist
Hey! I’m new here have been a big watcher of zoo for awhile have very limited hands on experience! Also learning how this all works finally found how to post things!

Welcome in mate, so glad to have you hear!

Thank you thank you, so people here get to actually express themselves openly? I find that freaking awesome. I wish I found this early to be able to talk to like minded people!
Yup, everyone here is able to chat freely; we're all in the same boat after all :gsd_wink: It's very freeing and so good to be able to just chat and be yourself without having to hide this part of yourself, so don't be afraid to reach out to people when you unlock DMs (need 10 messages posted I believe). That goes for me to, I'm always happy to meet new friends :husky_happysmile:

Welcome in mate, so glad to have you hear!

Yup, everyone here is able to chat freely; we're all in the same boat after all :gsd_wink: It's very freeing and so good to be able to just chat and be yourself without having to hide this part of yourself, so don't be afraid to reach out to people when you unlock DMs (need 10 messages posted I believe). That goes for me to, I'm always happy to meet new friends :husky_happysmile:
Honestly I’ve had to hide it for years (not as long as others I’m sure) but it’s been tough and shameful at times being into this stuff knowing others will shun and judge meh off of one part of who I am

Honestly I’ve had to hide it for years (not as long as others I’m sure) but it’s been tough and shameful at times being into this stuff knowing others will shun and judge meh off of one part of who I am
I know what you mean, having to hide a piece of what makes you "you" can really wear your down, especially when you have to keep pretending to be someone else 💔 It's like a quiet suffering that you just can't reach out to get help with.
Thankfully, you definitely won't find those issues here! We're all glad to just be our true selves, have fun, and meet cool people like yourself :gsd_happysmile: I sincerely hope your time here helps you see that there's nothing to be ashamed off, nothing to make you feel judged, shunned, or unloved. Because you really do seem like a good bean!

I know what you mean, having to hide a piece of what makes you "you" can really wear your down, especially when you have to keep pretending to be someone else 💔 It's like a quiet suffering that you just can't reach out to get help with.
Thankfully, you definitely won't find those issues here! We're all glad to just be our true selves, have fun, and meet cool people like yourself :gsd_happysmile: I sincerely hope your time here helps you see that there's nothing to be ashamed off, nothing to make you feel judged, shunned, or unloved. Because you really do seem like a good bean!
Ayeee I appreciate it! Honestly feels like a weight is lessening while I’m on here! And
You seem like a cool bean too XD

Back