Hey! Early 20s guy here!

Gaybro24

Tourist
Hey there, I’ve been curious about this for a few years now. I’m in my early 20s and decided I should probably learn more about the community and meet some like minded people. A little bit about me:

I’m male
I’m gay (but bi for zoo)
I play video games, travel, antique hunt, storm chase, craft, kayak, furry fandom and lots of other things!
I’ve only been with male dogs but hoping to change that!
I live in the wonderful state of CO (anyone else?)
I’m always open for DMs and friendly chats, in fact that’s a big reason why I’m here. I want to meet some people.

If any of this sounds interesting to you feel free to message me. I’m a pretty nice guy.

Hey there, I’ve been curious about this for a few years now. I’m in my early 20s and decided I should probably learn more about the community and meet some like minded people. A little bit about me:

I’m male
I’m gay (but bi for zoo)
I play video games, travel, antique hunt, storm chase, craft, kayak, furry fandom and lots of other things!
I’ve only been with male dogs but hoping to change that!
I live in the wonderful state of CO (anyone else?)
I’m always open for DMs and friendly chats, in fact that’s a big reason why I’m here. I want to meet some people.

If any of this sounds interesting to you feel free to message me. I’m a pretty nice guy.
Welcome and also thanks for the follow :gsd_happysmile:

Sounds like you get up to quite a lot, and can't say I've ever come across a storm chaser before.

Hello sweetie,

I'm gay too, and was just a little bit older than you when I began exploring my interest in bestiality and zoophilia--and I was living in Colorado at the time! Alas, that was more than 20 years ago.

Kudos to you for making the smart decision to learn more. I hope the community here is able to help you.

Back