Hey Anyone Have any Low Cost/ Decent Quality Toy Reccomendations?

Triscuit

Lurker
Ive been doing some shopping around for some knotted, dog style dildos that are of decent quality but of a lower price. I find knots pretty hot appearance wise, but wanted to test out something less expensive before diving in and getting a really nice live-cast toy. What can you all recommend?

Inflatable Enema Super Large Silicone Enema Bulb Explosion (Black)

This one is on amazon for 16 bucks. It’s not a dog style but is inflatable to 4 inches and is some what the right shape. I tend to spend more on things then most but when I do I usually only have to do so once do to better quality products. Don’t skimp and it will pay off.

This one is on amazon for 16 bucks. It’s not a dog style but is inflatable to 4 inches and is some what the right shape. I tend to spend more on things then most but when I do I usually only have to do so once do to better quality products. Don’t skimp and it will pay off.
Holy smokes! thanks. Ill check this one out for sure! I know its not good to skimp, its less because im worried about the cost and more so because i dont know if ill enjoy the sensation of a knot. I'm an inexperienced pup hehheh.

Get used to being full. It won’t be perfect until you do shell out some beans to get a good product. But when you do you won’t be disappointed. Best of luck.

I had no idea such a thing existed. I will definitely have to give this a try

Don't go cheap.
I tried some pure chinesium thing from aliexpress. Yeeted it to garbage and saved up for BD. It's worth to spend more on this. 200% better experience

I have to agree with @pskng. Don't go cheap. It's better to save up some money for a good quality toy. What sens does it make to buy a cheap one that most certainly break and you have to buy a new one.
If you have to save up for a while and than be able to buy a good one is way more satisfying.

Good grief, who's the girl? ?
She’s just a add photo. But if she’s licking it I’m sure she’s into it. http://www.elypseart.com it’s the name of the producer of the product.
I can say they are top notch and well made with no perforations from 2 years of use. Oh and the cina lube is quite good too that they sell with it. They have ones that squirt as well. $$$ still worth it.

@RexAndMe I understand. But i wouldn't say that the toy has a bad quality. If it had a tear in the corner when it arrived, this sounds more than a production failure. Didn't you had the option to send it back?

@RexAndMe That sucks. I was asking about the return because EE gives you the possibility to return the toy right after you got it. So i asked since i couldn't remember if BD gives you the same possibility.

@RexAndMe That sucks. I was asking about the return because EE gives you the possibility to return the toy right after you got it. So i asked since i couldn't remember if BD gives you the same possibility.
OOO didnt know that about EE. They have been on my radar for some time, especially their life cast selection

I can recommend them. Notice that i have only one toy so far but i'm very satisfied with it. If you plan to buy a toy from them let me give you two advices.
First: don't take a to close look at their pictures provided on their homepage. These pictures have a bad quality and don't represent the look of the actual toy.
Secondly: They offer you a storage bag for free which i would recommend of course but you should write them an email where you ask them not to put the toy in this bag but somewhere in the package. If the toy is in this bag you can't check it without opening the seal which leads to the situation that you loose your return right. And you can have the problem that the customs officer has to open the seal to check the package content. (Happened to me)

I can recommend them. Notice that i have only one toy so far but i'm very satisfied with it. If you plan to buy a toy from them let me give you two advices.
First: don't take a to close look at their pictures provided on their homepage. These pictures have a bad quality and don't represent the look of the actual toy.
Secondly: They offer you a storage bag for free which i would recommend of course but you should write them an email where you ask them not to put the toy in this bag but somewhere in the package. If the toy is in this bag you can't check it without opening the seal which leads to the situation that you loose your return right. And you can have the problem that the customs officer has to open the seal to check the package content. (Happened to me)
ill keep that in mind! thank you <3

Back