hes too big!

My first time for sure, but I was really tiny, hell I think the rottie weighed more than me. With my german shepard, his cock is really a perfect fit for me. He's awkward and I often have to guide him, but once he's in, Mmmm.

My gf's black lab is a lot rougher, I'm sure I still have a few scratch marks on my back from a few nights ago. His cock hurts at times, but he's more keen on fucking me in the ass, which I find both funny and annoying.

i had a rot that was really big, i used to tell the girls to just relax and stay calm, to enjoy the feeling of it swelling up, i used to tell them not to worry about the dog pulling out, as i would be right there beside them, holding the dog and keeping him calm

My first time for sure, but I was really tiny, hell I think the rottie weighed more than me. With my german shepard, his cock is really a perfect fit for me. He's awkward and I often have to guide him, but once he's in, Mmmm.

My gf's black lab is a lot rougher, I'm sure I still have a few scratch marks on my back from a few nights ago. His cock hurts at times, but he's more keen on fucking me in the ass, which I find both funny and annoying.
Must be such an arousing experience to watch you in action. I wonder if you do moan a lot when it is that rough 😍🔥

Absolutely, although I was still developing when I first started canine sex. When I was fucked by a mastiff when I was 22, that was definitely "to my maximum limits" even with pain, but I REALLY wanted his knot inside of me because like, come on it's a fucking Mastiff I'm not going to have many chances.

When Max and I started mating it did hurt a bit due to his size. However, I find that getting a ton of dick helps over time, and there is clearly a willing participant to help you out with that. Otherwise toys and veggies :p That's how I started out.

Back