Help with mounting

Hey everyone! Was hoping to get some advice on how to help my male 1.5 y.o Intact to mount and get that penetration. He is super interested, loves to lick - even more so interested if Im freshly fucked with a mans cum in me. Hell try to jump and hump my leg often, if i go on all 4s he doesnt seem to get it though he will lick and lick and he gets excited and his knot will swell but just not making that connection to mount and hump when im in proper position just doing so to my leg when Im standing.

Any suggestions would be awesome. I have been mounted and taken knot before from other intact males with their ownersbut haven’t gotten my guy to quite understand yet.

Thanks for the link but much like baconbaconpancakes already pointed out - Im not asking to train him. And I have already read the post you linked. As I stated in my original post - he is getting excited on his own, his knot is swelling on its own without stimulation, and he is often attempting to mount my leg on his own. So I would say that he is showing sufficient interest and what one would consider consent - he’s at times trying to knock me over with his jumping up trying to hump…. He’s just a bit confused on positioning I think because only doing so when I am upright.

There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question so you'd need a more in depth answer.

I can PM you about it when you post 7 more messages (to get 10+ total) and wait 24 hours for the PM option to be enabled.

Thanks for the link but much like baconbaconpancakes already pointed out - Im not asking to train him. And I have already read the post you linked. As I stated in my original post - he is getting excited on his own, his knot is swelling on its own without stimulation, and he is often attempting to mount my leg on his own. So I would say that he is showing sufficient interest and what one would consider consent - he’s at times trying to knock me over with his jumping up trying to hump…. He’s just a bit confused on positioning I think because only doing so when I am upright.
There is deeper dive information there not just the main resource. One couple here a year or so ago made an awesome comment. The dog is trained to respond to a specific article of clothing (a scarf in their case). The dog knows it is only ok to act like a raging lunatic teenager when the scarf is visible. Otherwise he has to use his grown up behavior

Hey everyone! Was hoping to get some advice on how to help my male 1.5 y.o Intact to mount and get that penetration. He is super interested, loves to lick - even more so interested if Im freshly fucked with a mans cum in me. Hell try to jump and hump my leg often, if i go on all 4s he doesnt seem to get it though he will lick and lick and he gets excited and his knot will swell but just not making that connection to mount and hump when im in proper position just doing so to my leg when Im standing.

Any suggestions would be awesome. I have been mounted and taken knot before from other intact males with their ownersbut haven’t gotten my guy to quite understand yet.
Have you tried doing some fun rough house play when you are on all 4's naked and ready for him and just have fun playing and see where that leads. With the fun play he might have fun trying to mount and dominate you and really encourage and praise his mounting. 😘 Mounting is sexual for dogs, but it's also a non sexual way to dominate another dog, bitch. Maybe he's still a little shy about dominating you, he may see you as an alpha bitch and that might be a little intimidating. The play may help him relax and want to assert his dominance over you. Lmk how how this goes. Keep in touch.

Back