Help, how to view videos posted here.

XAlphaX

Tourist
I have attempted to view videos posted here on mobile and on pc. All of them will load a black screen, then have the progress bar move, but nothing is playing. If I skip around, sometimes a new frame of the video is shown but the video doesn’t actually play. Waiting for it to load does nothing. It’s very rare that a video plays, even if that’s just for a couple seconds of it. Am I doing something wrong? How can I actually watch the videos uploaded here?

:unsure:
I'm not an IT guy, so sorry if it's not helpful, but I would recommend checking your browser version. Also, which browser are you using? I'm using chrome and they seem to play fine for me.
Hope this helps!

:unsure:
I'm not an IT guy, so sorry if it's not helpful, but I would recommend checking your browser version. Also, which browser are you using? I'm using chrome and they seem to play fine for me.
Hope this helps!
I am using Safari both on my phone and on my laptop. On my PC I believe I’ve tried Google

I am using Safari both on my phone and on my laptop. On my PC I believe I’ve tried Google
Ah! Macintosh! My kryptonite! 😅 I'm not sure what the problem is, but I do know that to use the VLC app as pes suggests you will need to download the videos onto your device. This should be an option somewhere, possibly when you make the videos full screen, but again, not a Mac guy I do apologize!

You’d think there would be a download link, but I can’t find it! I attached a picture of a video I tried to load to show the layout. Holding on the video before making full screen only brings up a small magnifying glass. Hopefully someone who uses iOS knows a work around.

Attachments

• 8DB194D0-1642-4E7E-BE9B-61FBD3EDE8F3.png
    8DB194D0-1642-4E7E-BE9B-61FBD3EDE8F3.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 67
The only apple device I have is about 30 years old. :D
Downloads are a feature of the forum, you do that in the browser. Normally you would hold your finger on the video for a few seconds and get a pop up menu or something like that. I do not know how that works on an iphone.

The only apple device I have is about 30 years old. :D
Downloads are a feature of the forum, you do that in the browser. Normally you would hold your finger on the video for a few seconds and get a pop up menu or something like that. I do not know how that works on an iphone.
I thought that’s how it was but guess not. I just tried doing it while using DuckDuckGo as a browser and that changed nothing.

I have attempted to view videos posted here on mobile and on pc. All of them will load a black screen, then have the progress bar move, but nothing is playing. If I skip around, sometimes a new frame of the video is shown but the video doesn’t actually play. Waiting for it to load does nothing. It’s very rare that a video plays, even if that’s just for a couple seconds of it. Am I doing something wrong? How can I actually watch the videos uploaded here?
I have the same problem man. Hopefully someone has a solution

Back