Help getting mounted for the first time

Hey
So first of all i am not sure of this is the place to ask question or the place to only post like tutorials.... But i'll just ask.
Also i asked another User the Same thing via DM so if you read this yes i just copied it.

So i have a 4,5 yo rottie (probably not a mix) and for the last few months i already had him lick me and enjoyed it, he is really comfortable with his mommy.
And i would like to go further with him.

I just am a bit uncertain if he will actually mount me. Like what would be the steps, i know how to exite him, i just need to Show my pussy and rub and call him if i want it licked, if i stroke his dick carefully he will get hard and out of the "pocket" (forgot the english name) and start thrusting a bit and also shoot precum.
That's how far i went yesterday and it was exciting

But like i don't trust myself or the situation enough like how can i tell him to jump on me and fuck me or is it just a matter of getting him into the thrusting/humping and then placing myself below him and use my hands and just place him at my pussy? Like i would prefer him jumping on me and finding my hole.
Hope it doesn't Sound stupid.
And i hope im not moving to fast with this.
But like he is comfortable with shooting some pre cum on my hands... So i guess i could at that point go further.

I probably Sound like sb that doesn't know her dog at all despite the opposite being true or like some teen girl on her first time having troubles letting him inside or sth lol.

Hey
So first of all i am not sure of this is the place to ask question or the place to only post like tutorials.... But i'll just ask.
Also i asked another User the Same thing via DM so if you read this yes i just copied it.

So i have a 4,5 yo rottie (probably not a mix) and for the last few months i already had him lick me and enjoyed it, he is really comfortable with his mommy.
And i would like to go further with him.

I just am a bit uncertain if he will actually mount me. Like what would be the steps, i know how to exite him, i just need to Show my pussy and rub and call him if i want it licked, if i stroke his dick carefully he will get hard and out of the "pocket" (forgot the english name) and start thrusting a bit and also shoot precum.
That's how far i went yesterday and it was exciting

But like i don't trust myself or the situation enough like how can i tell him to jump on me and fuck me or is it just a matter of getting him into the thrusting/humping and then placing myself below him and use my hands and just place him at my pussy? Like i would prefer him jumping on me and finding my hole.
Hope it doesn't Sound stupid.
And i hope im not moving to fast with this.
But like he is comfortable with shooting some pre cum on my hands... So i guess i could at that point go further.

I probably Sound like sb that doesn't know her dog at all despite the opposite being true or like some teen girl on her first time having troubles letting him inside or sth lol.
Well if he doesn't mount you then just dm me. I have a dog. We can talk about getting you knotted. But some dogs are not into it. If he never shows signs of humping things then i dont think he will be interested much. Bit who knows.

or is it just a matter of getting him into the thrusting/humping and then placing myself below him and use my hands and just place him at my pussy
This hasn't worked in my experience. I've only had luck when the dog comes up with the idea to mount himself, which definitely can take time and experimentation for it to happen.

Try reading all of the guides like the one linked above and post any questions that they don't cover. The women's guide isn't comprehensive and there is info in the other guides that relate to male dogs. They're pinned at the top here:

Be playful with him, getting into light rough housing. It'll work him up. You can be naked or wear clothes only exposing your bits. You will end up with scratch marks but alot of people enjoy having them. Instinct will take over for him. If it doesn't it might be necessary to have a second partner as a handler to help direct things along.

Back