Hello!! πŸ’œ

Hi!! I am shy but I would love to make friends! I met a friend online that told me about this site after we shared zoo fantasies together. I am 24F and love dogs and horses. I do also enjoy pet play, the thought of being a kitten or a sweet baby cow makes me very happy. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Outside of naughtiness, I enjoy the outdoors a lot! Hiking, gardening and camping. I grew up very close to nature and so my love for animals was instinctual. I also enjoy home body things like sewing, knitting, crocheting, and embroidery. I love making dresses for myself, I like the soft girl aesthetic.

Anyway, take care everyone! Hope to make some friends here. πŸ’œ

Hi!! I am shy but I would love to make friends! I met a friend online that told me about this site after we shared zoo fantasies together. I am 24F and love dogs and horses. I do also enjoy pet play, the thought of being a kitten or a sweet baby cow makes me very happy. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Outside of naughtiness, I enjoy the outdoors a lot! Hiking, gardening and camping. I grew up very close to nature and so my love for animals was instinctual. I also enjoy home body things like sewing, knitting, crocheting, and embroidery. I love making dresses for myself, I like the soft girl aesthetic.

Welcome and I am happy to chat with you and make friends as well as I like making new friends so you are more then welcome to dm me @PrettyFlowerGirl

Welcome to zooville :) there is alot of good content and great people here , your going to love it :) I'm 32m and love to make new friends and chat , your welcome to dm me if you'd like!

Hi. New here too. 35 m usa

Welcome from the Midwest

Welcome. Love the intro

Hi :) Welcome here ... am new to the site myself so I would love to make some friends here too :)

Welcome to ZV :3

You sound really cool, if you ever want to chat hmu whenever ❀️

Hi

Back